Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

9 hours ago, Bob De Quatre said:

Week 62 is over. Welcome in week 63!... Things got a little messy here in the last weeks, we'll try to get everything back on track!

It appears that some of Week 62 builds were already scored but not everyone's Week 62 build  was scored since two weeks were wrapped into one...

Edited by Boxerlego

Due to Mantis' members lack of reading skills, their fleet is now heading to F02

15 hours ago, Boxerlego said:

It appears that some of Week 62 builds were already scored but not everyone's Week 62 build  was scored since two weeks were wrapped into one...

I'll look into that...

46 minutes ago, Bob De Quatre said:

Due to Mantis' members lack of reading skills, their fleet is now heading to F02

Is it possible by the way,  that their fleet go to E-01 next and then Gate Jump back to the Milky Way ? :laugh:

my two cent

Edited by Professor Thaum

Ok, I'm all for some recruitment pitches right now! I'm at work for the next several hours, but once I get home I'll get working on my sigfig. It all depends which corp fits the most!

Well Kawashita is a fantastic group looking for brave space travelers to help continue the corporation's values of honor and glory. We except any and all peoples!

Your three main choices are the heavily regulated Octancorp where you can't wipe your bottom without submitting the paper for audit, loyalty-obsessed Kawashita group where a robot hunts you and kills you for minor indescretions and the paranoid MANTIS where everyone thinks everyone is spying on them while actually spying on everyone else... So it's win, win, win really : )

Edited by LucByard

1 hour ago, Norseman said:

Ok, I'm all for some recruitment pitches right now! I'm at work for the next several hours, but once I get home I'll get working on my sigfig. It all depends which corp fits the most!

We here at Octan are happy to have new recruits. We have a fantastic color scheme that photographs quite nicely also. There are many planets to choose from under our control, so whatever style of building suits you is available. Plus our CEO is constantly naked (go look for pombe builds in this forum and try not to sign up).

12 hours ago, Norseman said:

We could use some help at MANTIS right about now :laugh:. At MANTIS you can use your hard earned credits how ever you wish and on what ever you want. Octan has some kind of paycheck return program where they send all their money to Bob to be secretly spent on the most efficient equipment. Of course we all will pitch in to get a spy suit if you survive basic training and Big Sal's experiments.

Man what is up with all the new people joining Octan lately? :pir-sceptic: If anyone out there wants to join a corporation MANTIS would be very interested in aquiring new talent. 

Edited by SpacerSteve

Yeah, but we've also got the coolest toys like the MANTIS© Death Ray Blaster™ the Death Ray Blaster™ Pocket Edition™, and the hard-to-find™ MANTIS™ spyglass©. And who could forget Larvae Fridays?

18 hours ago, SpacerSteve said:

We could use some help at MANTIS right about now :laugh:.

Man what is up with all the new people joining Octan lately? :pir-sceptic: If anyone out there wants to join a corporation MANTIS would be very interested in aquiring new talent. 

As if Mantis needs players. Kawashita is almost always in dire straights compared to you two behemoths.

5 hours ago, Mesabi said:

As if Mantis needs players. Kawashita is almost always in dire straights compared to you two behemoths.

Yeah Kawashita does still need players the most. We are just going through our own slow point. I still say Octan is winning as far as resources and and tech.  Octan has played it very well up to this point. Even MANTIS would have to double their builds each week to just keep up. :laugh:

1 hour ago, SpacerSteve said:

Yeah Kawashita does still need players the most. We are just going through our own slow point. I still say Octan is winning as far as resources and and tech.  Octan has played it very well up to this point. Even MANTIS would have to double their builds each week to just keep up. :laugh:

Yeah, but MANTIS is still growing like a weed. So many new players join MANTIS, and only recently have new players  started joining Kawashita and staying around. Octan hasn't seen a new productive player since Prof. Thaum joined this summer. Meanwhile you got LucByard, who's already proven himself to be yet another MANTIS master-builder. :tongue: ... and you also got a bunch of other recruits who haven't proven themselves as steadily as LucByard has. 

But yeah, Kawashita still needs more players, which is why I always throw the option out there when a prospective player asks advice. :purrr:  

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Week 63 is over. Welcome in week 64!

Octan's fleet stays on H04.
Kawashita's fleet stays on E11.
M.A.N.T.I.S.'s fleet moves from F02 to G02.
First Aliens' fleet moves from F10 to G10.
Second Alien's fleet moves from B04 to C04.
Third Alien's fleet moves from F08 to G08.

(Map will be updated once the scores are posted)

Been looking over this for awhile, seen some very awesome and amazing builds here. Thought I join, So Sign me up for the Aliens my Name Is Drag King of the Draconids and my job is Planet Domination Extraordinaire. All Hail King Drag!

Sigfig.jpg

Welcome Onesho! I look forward to your builds and hope that Kawashita can offer you peaceful solutions that will prevent you from building on our planets :grin:

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Welcome Onesho! I look forward to your builds and hope that Kawashita can offer you peaceful solutions that will prevent you from building on our planets :grin:

Hello there MKJoshA, Thanks for the welcome. Just for that you bought your corporation one month of safe passing in space from my forces. Now there will be plenty of peaceful solution I will come up with that will Help me take over your planet. I am Drag King of the Draconids.

All Hail King Drag!

Edited by Onesho

Just now, SpacerSteve said:

Welcome to AG Onesho. More Aliens are always welcome. Love the sig Fig.

Thanks SpacerSteve. Drag King of the Draconids appreciates the comment. Just for that you get a 50% discount on what I have to offer.

There was a slight hitch adding the scores to the timeline, which is why only some of them are there. We'll add the rest when Bob fixes whatever I broke :look: