Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

It's going to be a little boring if a website dedicated to pics of cutest Lego MOCs don't display any picture anymore  :tongue:

Edited by Professor Thaum

WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPGRADING THE SOFTWARE. THIS WILL TAKE SOME EXTRA TIME. THE BOARD DOESN'T LOOK HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK AND SOME FEATURES ARE STILL MISSING. PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE WE TRY TO FIX THE ISSUES.

- The EB Admin Team

Guys, due to the new forum's "problems" and the absence of judges in the day to come, current week (62) will last until October 2nd.

2 hours ago, Bob De Quatre said:

Guys, due to the new forum's "problems" and the absence of judges in the day to come, current week (62) will last until October 2nd.

Woot woot!:sweet:

This looks absolutely amazing! I didnt even know EB existed, much less something like this. I'd love to throw down if you'd have me. Been wading through the posts and I think I've got it. I can't find an overall score but I'll hop into whichever team could use another builder at this point. Thanks.

Just now, von Katfisch said:

This looks absolutely amazing! I didnt even know EB existed, much less something like this. I'd love to throw down if you'd have me. Been wading through the posts and I think I've got it. I can't find an overall score but I'll hop into whichever team could use another builder at this point. Thanks.

Kawashita is always looking for able-bodied builders! And don't worry, if you don't have an able body we have a wonderful cybernetics department that can help with that!

6 minutes ago, von Katfisch said:

We'd all love to have you, regardless of which faction you choose! Most of the images are down right now, due to the forum's update, but that should be fixed soon. 

Right now, the factions are all doing not-too-poorly on the players scale, but the number of active builders per faction is like this: Kawashita has the least active players at the moment, followed by Octan, and the MANTIS has the most. It all depends on which faction you like the most, at this point! (PS. You should join Octan :grin: )

~Insectoid Aristocrat

8 hours ago, Bob De Quatre said:

Ah nerts, I missed that. Oh well, my build for week 63 should be that much better!

56 minutes ago, von Katfisch said:

We're always glad to welcome new members/builders ( it was me not so long ago - PS : you should join Octan)... as Danny said, the most active builder are in MANTIS the other are less represented, with Kawashita going sometimes into red ink (PS : you should join Octan)

You will  have a nice round of wait-ans-see game as the game seems suspended until the forum has its problem solved

PS : you should join Octan :tongue:

One thing not being mentioned when joining is look at your current part collection and see what colours you have the most of and easier to start off with, then from there you should sign up for that group, Octan <~...:grin:

Ok, scores posted and map updated (except for fleets), and as a bonus I think I managed to get all the pictures back for last week's builds.

Also, welcome @von Katfisch!

Edited by Big Sal

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome and for all the tips and info. 

Is the site currently capable of displaying images?

Edited by von Katfisch
Stupid question. I used my eyes.

3 hours ago, von Katfisch said:

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome and for all the tips and info. 

Is the site currently capable of displaying images?

Yes, it's just that after the recent software upgrade, I think images stopped displaying on some posts but the mod team are working the bugs out so all will be as it should be in due course.

Welcome to the Galaxy. While joining the faction with the fewest active members brings a certain balance to the game, we also encourage you to consider which one just looks the coolest... And as we all know, baddies always look the coolest.

Again, thanks all. It sound like I should join Octan and yet Kawashita needs builders. I'm a reasonable person capable of compromise so I'll be a Kawashita Cyborg by the name of;

14462887_1092740140761747_10520147602807

DOCTOR OCTAN!!!

Please hold the worst of your criticism until I get the 'Re-origin story posted in my first build.

A 100x100

14390896_1092740357428392_21241966320095

Looking forward to it!

I would like to denounce my membership as a member of MANTIS.

I wish to play as an Alien, more specifically as a Wakorian.  More information will come to tomorrow.

GnlVPlb.jpg

Edited by Goliath

Met @LucasLaughing at BrickCon today! Great guy, unfortunately we couldn't find any Octan spaceships. :angry: 

AG Crew @ BrickCon 2016

Here's your ambassadors hanging out on the railing.

Jedediah approves!

And Jebediah doing some spying... can I get my three credits please? :laugh:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Post that as a fig on a plate next week Medium! :tongue: Dr. Long looks pleased to be there! :grin: awesome! Looks like a blast! Wish I got out to more of these! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Week 62 is over. Welcome in week 63!... Things got a little messy here in the last weeks, we'll try to get everything back on track!

Octan's fleet stays on H04.
Kawashita's fleet moves from F10 to F11.
M.A.N.T.I.S.'s fleet moves from F03 to F02.
First Aliens' fleet moves from G10 to F10.
Second Alien's fleet moves from A05 to B04.
Third Alien's fleet moves from H08 to F08.

(Map will be updated once the scores are posted)

On 26/09/2016 at 0:49 AM, von Katfisch said:

Again, thanks all. It sound like I should join Octan and yet Kawashita needs builders. I'm a reasonable person capable of compromise so I'll be a Kawashita Cyborg by the name of;

DOCTOR OCTAN!!!

Please hold the worst of your criticism until I get the 'Re-origin story posted in my first build.

A 100x100

14390896_1092740357428392_21241966320095

Looking forward to it!

Hi, what will be the job of your character?