Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

I'm pleased to inform you that EpsilonEta is now part of the AG staff and will help us judge builds from now on. You can start bribing him now. :classic:

Thank you Bob!

And I wont give higher scores for cash, I take my bribes in plastic bricks (and maybe awesomnium :classic: )

Congratulations EpsilonEta! Welcome to the AG Staff. :sweet:

After a long absence from the world of Eurobricks (though thankfully not from the world of Lego), I have at last returned!

I'd like to join the Kawashita Group as Viktor Kramer, part of Special Forces.

24489707612_66bf316dd2_o.pngAG_Intro_sigfig_01 by David Hansen, on Flickr

After a long absence from the world of Eurobricks (though thankfully not from the world of Lego), I have at last returned!

I'd like to join the Kawashita Group as Viktor Kramer, part of Special Forces.

Welcome to Kawashita!

We are currently in a little war with Octan so we are extra happy to have you with us and you will be added to our private conversation shortly.

Week 31 is over. Welcome in Week 32!! :classic:

Octan's fleet moves from H03 to E01.

Kawashita's fleet stays on F10.

M.A.N.T.I.S.'s fleet moves from E02 to E01.

First Aliens' fleet moves from D10 to C10.

Second Alien's stays on F03.

Third Alien's fleet moves from F08 to E09.

(Map will be updated once the scores are posted)

Week 31 is over. Welcome in Week 32!! :classic:

Octan's fleet moves from H03 to E01.

Kawashita's fleet stays on F10.

M.A.N.T.I.S.'s fleet moves from E02 to E01.

First Aliens' fleet moves from D10 to C10.

Third Alien's fleet moves from F08 to F09.

Do you mean E09?

Someone seems to have forgotten my driver bonus...

Edited by Mike S

Week 32 is over. Welcome in Week 33!! :classic:

Octan's fleet stays on E01.

Kawashita's fleet moves from F10 to F09.

M.A.N.T.I.S.'s fleet stays on E01.

First Aliens' fleet moves from C10 to D09.

Third Alien's fleet moves from E09 to F09.

Timeline says I got 6 domination points for my build, (http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=120688) but shouldn't I have 7?

(4 points, 1 spaceship, 1 land vehicle, 1 Dom book bonus)

You mean spaceship wreckage :grin: I disqualified that but was going to talk to the others judges before telling you but forgot. I am new to this and still try to define what should count or not but I'm sorry I forgot to tell you.

So you should count that bonus this week. Rules need to be changed in advance, not retroactively. I got the bonus for "spaceship wreckage" and Mediumsnowman made his build based on a completely valid interpretation of Big Sal's response to his earlier build

But yes, I didn't think mediumsnowman's small bit of spaceship wreckage counted as building a spaceship, sorry!

So previously it wasn't the fact that the spaceship was wrecked, but how substantial it was. If you want to change it, fine, but either announce it in advance or give the builders some time to change their entry.

I didn't know that a wreck had been counted before and still think Medium's “spaceship” is mostly a windscreen and flames but I forgot to tell him so maybe he should have his bonus. It's still only Bob who can change it now so I let him decide.

I should have posted a comment along with the score. The "building a spaceship" bonus applies when you build a spaceship. We don't consider laying a canopy and a few plates around it as actually building a spaceship. Goatman, for your ship wreckage, you did built a spaceship, well at least a good portion of it.

I've just been looking over Kawashita's credits against the timeline and it appears that some credits were transferred to the wrong person last week. The timeline says "28 Janurali 3816 - Dragonfire transfered 33 credits.png Credits to Agent PPJB.", and that seems to match where the credits have gone, but they should have gone to Agent Raven.

Thanks in advance for the correction and thanks for the work that you put into this.

I've sent back 33 credits from Agent PPJB to Agent Raven. Thanks for checking, errors like that might happen.

@bob

Could you please delete my one of my double post, it is the lower one of the two...newer one has a movie as well. Cheers

Jody