Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

...Thanks for the tip Kai. Will update original post. (EDIT: tried and I don't think i'm doing it right. That is the BBCode and I added it via the image URL tool but still coming out funky.)

Just copy and paste, without going via the image thing. Flickr does that part for you!

IGUNNUK33LU was recently hired by MANTIS as their newest explorer.

Welcome to MANITS!

You'll just need to put your 100x100 px picture here as well.

I just noticed some inconsistency in the Timeline: I just looked up my build from this past week there:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=112109

and on the timeline it says the build was on Guinevere, causing Mantis and Kawashita to lose domination points. Guinevere is A06

But the build is on I06 Yetornius, a planet dominated by Octan, which is why I wrecked an Octan building in that build.

Also the question about scoring and credits.

Bob, last week you mentioned that "spaceship interiors" are also accounted as Engineer's profession builds (+3 cr.) and awarded me these extra 3 credits for last week's build (week #8).

But what about builds on weeks #6 and #7? They were also featuring interior.

Edited by WickNole

I just noticed some inconsistency in the Timeline: I just looked up my build from this past week there:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=112109

and on the timeline it says the build was on Guinevere, causing Mantis and Kawashita to lose domination points. Guinevere is A06

But the build is on I06 Yetornius, a planet dominated by Octan, which is why I wrecked an Octan building in that build.

Sorry, corrected.

Also the question about scoring and credits.

Bob, last week you mentioned that "spaceship interiors" are also accounted as Engineer's profession builds (+3 cr.) and awarded me these extra 3 credits for last week's build (week #8).

But what about builds on weeks #6 and #7? They were also featuring interior.

I'll give you those important 6 credits...

@bob: maybe it's just my computer, but the map doesn't seem to be registering either of the planets Octan took as being ours. (F02 and Quantus 3)

~Insectoid Aristocrat

No it's fine, must be your cache

Oh, it's fixed now! :blush: thank you for all your hard work, Bob! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It takes some time to update the map.

I'll give you those important 6 credits...

Thank you. :sweet: These are of course important as I want my second branch back from Dr. Long some day. :blush:

I just woke up. I didn't know it was still being update. :blush:

Thank you. :sweet: These are of course important as I want my second branch back from Dr. Long some day. :blush:

:look::devil:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Two questions! :grin:

1. Would an unmanned vehicle count for the DP bonus if I show it being remotely piloted? (Like an actual drone?) Would it be more likely to be counted if I showed Bob of Quatrian piloting it?

2. Does one have to benefit from the tech DP bonus if one does not wish to? Ie: if I made a really nice land vehicle, but don't want the land vehicle bonusn could I simply not tag it in order to forgo a bonus? Not sure if this will ever be relevent, but I just want to see if it's possible. Could be useful to know in the case of planet sharing. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

1- There is always a benefit to make Bob of Quatrian pilot something... But unmanned vehicle are ok.

2- You're kidding? I've abandonned the idea of having everyone write their tags correctly (when they write them) and I get yelled at when I did put the correct tags myself, and you want to purposely "forgot" some tags?? :look:

2- You're kidding? I've abandonned the idea of having everyone write their tags correctly (when they write them) and I get yelled at when I did put the correct tags myself, and you want to purposely "forgot" some tags?? :look:

Stick it in the rules!

Tags should be in the following format at the top of your post:

Planet: C09 Orinshi

Tags: Building

Any tags missing by the deadline will not be counted, and job/upgrade bonuses will not be counted. If you qualify for no upgrades or bonus, there is no need to put any tags.

Anyone who forgets can only blame themselves then!

Dragonfire, Robuko, and Koro, are missing Kawashita tech bonus on the timeline....

No...

Right! They got the same resource so it got added to the other resource....

It's just random resource being the same as local resource. :devil:

Too late.

Edited by WickNole