Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

I just went over the Planets and Player's sheet... and now I have a question. Since domination points are granted on Homeworld planets.... would it be possible to wipe an entire faction off the map?! *huh*:distressed:

That may be a possibility, but if that ever happens, we'll surely invent something to save all those players :classic:

Also, Bob, could you provide a link to the interactive Map on that page? It would make getting to the map from an android device easier! :classic:

I'll add it.. somewhere...

That may be a possibility, but if that ever happens, we'll surely invent something to save all those players :classic:

I'll add it.. somewhere...

That's some Ender's Game level shit right there. *huh*

Thanks! :purrr:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The players index shows the two values. Also the signature image shows the credits you own at the moment, while the players chartsshows the total credits you earned.

Okay, thanks!

I noticed I didn't make the list for the Octan group, I am guessing I missed the dead line? Or did I mess up something with my intro?

17965398526_4ebe464e9f_t.jpg

Code name: Agent PPJB

Corporation: Kawashita Group

Assignment: Explorer

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Is it permissible for our main character/sigfig to have a small team that they work closely with and are featured in builds?

17965398526_4ebe464e9f_t.jpg

Code name: Agent PPJB

Corporation: Kawashita Group

Assignment: Explorer

Welcome to KG, we are proud that such a respected member of the community joins us

I noticed I didn't make the list for the Octan group, I am guessing I missed the dead line? Or did I mess up something with my intro?

There is no deadline for joining, just for the first weeks build

Is it permissible for our main character/sigfig to have a small team that they work closely with and are featured in builds?

Myself, I have a small team, each one with a specialty to help my sigfig in exploring. The sigfig is just the main character of my story.

Newbie question since I haven't been very active on EB before - how do I add tags to my build thread? Do you have to put them on when first posting the thread, or can they be added later?

Unfortunately, tags cant be added later. Ask a moderator to do when it is of high importance, he/she can add some.

You didn't provide a 100x100 pixels character picture.

Unfortunately, tags cant be added later. Ask a moderator to do when it is of high importance, he/she can add some.

Actually, if you go into full editor mode, you can.... or at least I've been able too. :grin: it helps if you're on an actual computer, and not a phone.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Actually, if you go into full editor mode, you can.... or at least I've been able too. :grin: it helps if you're on an actual computer, and not a phone.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I'd confirm that, just go into full editor mode!

Myself, I have a small team, each one with a specialty to help my sigfig in exploring. The sigfig is just the main character of my story.

That's exactly what I was planning to do as well.

Bob De Quatre, I posted a link to my picture linking to my flicker account, I will fix this today, sorry still working through the rules and the how to's.

Cheers

Still deciding which corporation to join, though I've mostly ruled out Kawashita.

I'll officially join once I make a first build (that will hopefully help me decide).

I do want to say though that this whole game setup is impressive! I spent a few hours reading through everything, and I believe that I now understand everything (time will tell I guess ;), and it helped me to even further appreciate the time you spent putting this all together.

Still deciding which corporation to join, though I've mostly ruled out Kawashita.

I'll officially join once I make a first build (that will hopefully help me decide).

I do want to say though that this whole game setup is impressive! I spent a few hours reading through everything, and I believe that I now understand everything (time will tell I guess ;), and it helped me to even further appreciate the time you spent putting this all together.

If I may suggest, it would be best to get some more MANTIS players so the teams are balanced :) Octan currently have the most players.

To anyone still intending to join Andromeda's Gates...join

17646685738_f4c54e6575_c.jpg

If you need further information about M.A.N.T.I.S., please see the excellent recruitment poster above made by our very own Special Forces Agent Chet Darjak!

Edited by Lady K

Some adjustments on the weeks limits and judging:

- Building week will start on Monday and end on Sunday (Monday 10h00 GMT).

- Scores will be posted as soon as 3 judges have scored every builds on Monday, but no later than Wednesday if at least 2 judges have scored every builds.

To encourage members to join M.A.N.T.I.S, every new player that will join this corporation from now will receive a personal equipment: a Bribe bag. This item will grant its owner, for its 3 first freebuilds, 20 additional credits and its corporation will receive 20 additional resources and 2 additional domination points on the planet of the building.

To encourage members to join M.A.N.T.I.S, every new player that will join this corporation from now will receive a personal equipment: a Bribe bag. This item will grant its owner, for its 3 first freebuilds, 20 additional credits and its corporation will receive 20 additional resources and 2 additional domination points on the planet of the building.

Does "new player" refer to the participant, or to the character? :grin::tongue:

Question on driver vehicles... would a vehicle like in this build- [O - H05] Swamp Outskirts Exploration on H05 be considered a driver vehicle or a pilot vehicle. Basically, would hovercraft technology disqualify a craft from driver bonus?

Also would a diving sled be considered a driver vehicle?

Also would a diving sled be considered a driver vehicle?

My rule of thumb is:

Flies through space, a flying ship,

Ground-becalmed, a driving trip.

(Note to self: Spend more than three seconds writing rules of thumb that are poetry based.)