Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

I guess this might be a stupid question, but how do I get my sigfig's picture into the banner thing? Do I have to edit it in? I don't think I have any programme that allows me to do that :/

Any chance will get a 100x100 picture too? :classic:

Oops, I'd posted the wrong size. Sorry about that, it's fixed now.

I guess this might be a stupid question, but how do I get my sigfig's picture into the banner thing? Do I have to edit it in? I don't think I have any programme that allows me to do that :/

Go to the Planets and Players index, then click on "Sigfig" under the avatar of any player.

You also (If you haven't done yet) have to sign up in this thread to introduce your name, alligiance, chosen job and including a 100x100 pixels avatar.

Edited by Orange Leader

Go to the Planets and Players index, then click on "Sigfig" under the avatar of any player.

You also (If you haven't done yet) have to sign up in this thread to introduce your name, alligiance, chosen job and including a 100x100 pixels avatar.

Yeah, I have done all that a few pages back. My thingy turns up with a blank picture, look: http://bakahomepage.com/EB/AG/media/img/playersig/ace.png

Yeah, I have done all that a few pages back. My thingy turns up with a blank picture, look: http://bakahomepage....ayersig/ace.png

You are correct. I just checked it and a few others. Bob will have to take a look at it.

Also, while we're discussing the banners, mine still displays the generic Octan scientist, which is fine, because we have the same head and all, but it's not the picture I took. If that could be fixed, that'd be awesome! Thanks!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Lu Caslaug-Hing (call me Lu), signing up as an explorer for Octan.

17724481749_155cca7841_c.jpg

Wow, it's hard to believe I'm actually here. After years of training, in everything from astrogation to light demolition, I'm finally ready to take my place as part of the team.

The trip through the anomaly was ... uncomfortable. They say everyone experiences it differently - for me, it felt like tripping and falling, but falling in-ward instead of down. I can't imagine what it was like before they had the G.A.T.E. systems perfected. Yet another thing to ask my parents about if ... no, when we find them. They've got to be out here somewhere - anomaly or not, people can't just disappear. Right?

---

Avatar image: 17722877618_0b8a923d32_o.jpg

Behind the scenes shot:

I knew those LEGO store posters would come in handy eventually. 17724499909_874f0b68e9_c.jpg

cool little build Lu. all LEGO parts

If you can, get a build up for H07 by 0900 GMT Friday

17724481749_155cca7841_c.jpg

Wow, it's hard to believe I'm actually here. After years of training, in everything from astrogation to light demolition, I'm finally ready to take my place as part of the team.

....snip....

:wub: beautiful photography! Excellent character design! Lovely all around! Glad you're on our side, mate! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

17912885622_5a1d74e006_t.jpg

Master Data, M.A.N.T.I.S. pilot, but I'll probably build something from every category.

Edited by Master_Data

Welcome pilot Master Data to M.A.N.T.I.S. Excellent sigfig, very intimidating! :devil:

cool little build Lu. all LEGO parts

If you can, get a build up for H07 by 0900 GMT Friday

Thanks Goatman! I'm afraid I wont be able to get a build up this week, but next week should be good.

:wub: beautiful photography! Excellent character design! Lovely all around! Glad you're on our side, mate! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thank you! Glad to be part of the team. :classic:

Thanks for the fixed sigfig, Bob! :grin:

I have a question on the new rules: can a build have multiple tags? If I feel like my build could represent both science and exploration, can I tag both? If I do so, could I benefit from both tags? If, for instance, Octan goes down a tech tree that provides a benefit for exploration builds, and I create a MOC than would work for both, can I get a the bonus from both my job and that Corporation bonus? Furthermore, what if someone tags a build improperly, like, tags a helipad-outfitted building as a pilot build, even though it lacks a vessel, and would instead be an Engineer build? Thanks!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

You can have multiple tags of course. These tags are what will trigger the jobs, technologies and equipments bonuses, and they may combine. When you'll post your build, staff members will check that the tags are correct and if not discuss with you to choose appropiate tags.

Seeing the 'Land/Water vehicle' tag which I chose, I do hope as a pilot, I'm allowed to dive on varying depths with a submersible, instead of just air or space to get points. :classic:

Seeing the 'Land/Water vehicle' tag which I chose, I do hope as a pilot, I'm allowed to dive on varying depths with a submersible, instead of just air or space to get points. :classic:

That's funny because we had that discussion in the staff forum and we concluded that the probability to get submarines was pretty low... :hmpf_bad:

So I guess I'll have to update the "Spaceship / Airplane" tag and add "Submarine" to it...

That's funny because we had that discussion in the staff forum and we concluded that the probability to get submarines was pretty low... :hmpf_bad:

So I guess I'll have to update the "Spaceship / Airplane" tag and add "Submarine" to it...

I guess that means submarines will not give a driver bonus?

I guess that means submarines will not give a driver bonus?

You can always build aquatic craft with wheels like Aquanauts did! :laugh: what a great theme that was.

~Insectoid Aristocrat