Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

I'll apply here as well for the position of pilot of the Octan Corporation.

Here's my avatar.

17870686445_48a0674b26_t.jpg

I'll apply here as well for the position of pilot of the Octan Corporation.

Here's my avatar.

17870686445_48a0674b26_t.jpg

Welcome To Octan Corp Pilot, Once you establish your characters name then Bob will be able to set you up. :classic:

Edited by Boxerlego

It'd be really cool if one could see an approximate ammount of builds per fraction per planet from topic titles. That's why I'd sugest that each freebuild topic title is prefixed with a corporation starting letter as well as the planet. This way one does not need to click each topic to get a quick picture of what's happening ... Examples:

[M: Linopeia III] <topic title>

[O: Livgorn] <topic title>

[K: Serium] <topic title>

It will become even more handy when fractions begin to occupy same planets ...

It'd be really cool if one could see an approximate ammount of builds per fraction per planet from topic titles. That's why I'd sugest that each freebuild topic title is prefixed with a corporation starting letter as well as the planet. This way one does not need to click each topic to get a quick picture of what's happening ... Examples:

[M: Linopeia III] <topic title>

[O: Livgorn] <topic title>

[K: Serium] <topic title>

It will become even more handy when fractions begin to occupy same planets ...

That's a good idea! Thanks MstrOfPppts :thumbup:

But the sector codes can easily be confused and are not that descriptive. Still better than nothing ...

But the sector codes can easily be confused and are not that descriptive. Still better than nothing ...

True, but many topics title have the name of the planet in it, and I'll check if the sector is correct. Earlier I started renaming all topics with the planets names, and because of the various name's length, it looked bad.

Bob, is it possible to somehow add professions (codes or first letters) to the players lists on AG website?

Bob, is it possible to somehow add professions (codes or first letters) to the players lists on AG website?

Not sure if there is enough space, it would be at least a two letters code... Is there a need for it?

This would enable to see the available options better (removes the need for additional local table with Members and their Professions).

If this complicates the list too much (probably, this is) - don't add it.

This would enable to see the available options better (removes the need for additional local table with Members and their Professions).

If this complicates the list too much (probably, this is) - don't add it.

The jobs are listed in the players index, isn't that sufficient?

Welcome Dark Dragon and Makoto Orenji! :classic:

I have yet to join (soon, I hope!), but have a question: is it necessary to submit builds on a corporation's home planet in order achieve the required points to dominate it, or would that be redundant? (i.e. better to build on new planets and begin domination there instead)

Oh, and I am a huge fan of coding the free builds with the first letter of the corporation--thanks!

Edited by rodiziorobs

I have yet to join (soon, I hope!), but have a question: is it necessary to submit builds on a corporation's home planet in order achieve the required points to dominate it, or would that be redundant? (i.e. better to build on new planets and begin domination there instead)

Oh, and I am a huge fan of coding the free builds with the first letter of the corporation--thanks!

It's better to build on non-Homeworld planets so that your corporation can expand its territory. That said, you still gain Awesomnium from a Homeworld build as normal... just no domination points. There have been 2 homeworld builds thusfar (I think), so it's perfectly fine to do so! :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I think I'll use the default scientist avatar for now, also how do I get the signature generator?

I think I'll use the default scientist avatar for now, also how do I get the signature generator?

You have to sign up here with a name and a faction (and a pic, but you chose the default) and then you'll be added to the player's index by Bob, and once you're on the index, there'll be a link to the banner generator.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ah, Thanks for that, in which case.. Tariq j for the Kawashita group signing in! (Default Scientist Avatar)

Question: can a build be multiple physically unconnected vignettes?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Why not :classic:

Ah, Thanks for that, in which case.. Tariq j for the Kawashita group signing in! (Default Scientist Avatar)

Player index updated :wink: