Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

I will join kawashita as an engineer sigfig to Come soon

Welcome to the team 9v... what will your "name" be? Or just 9v system?

Every one please check if your are on the Players Index. If you are not listed there, it may be because I didn't see your post or most likely because there was some informations missing, like the avatar picture. If you have all the informations needed (name, job, corporation, avatar picture) please repost all that, thanks.

I was looking at the Technologies & Equipment again and thought of a clever idea. I really like the Memory Implant but reading the description, it seems like you can only buy one. How about they stack? That way later in the game, people can open up their building options even more to help build the ultimate empire?

And will there be more equipment introduced in the future?

No they don't stack. And there may be new equipements if needed, but not for now.

Just added the thingy to my signature, but it appears that my sigfig isn't showing in the image, just a white box (really didn't know quite how to explain that). Can it be fixed please.

Not sure what happens with your avatar picture. I'll have to look more closely. It may be because of the spaces in the file name.

The same thing happened to mine

Most probable cause: Brickshelf was offline when the picture was generated. And your picture isn't 100x100 pixels.

OK i think i have to take a chance here on my supply of white bricks.

I signing on as a pilot for Octan corp.

Name :Kiran Leerway

Signfig comes later.

I have a question: if I were to create a MOC that featured either my character getting kidnapped by another corporation, or her research being sabatoged, or something along those lines, I would still get points towards my own corporation, right?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I have a question: if I were to create a MOC that featured either my character getting kidnapped by another corporation, or her research being sabatoged, or something along those lines, I would still get points towards my own corporation, right?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yes

I'm not on the player list yet

Because your brickshelf folder isn't public yet, so no avatar picture...

Alright, this looks way cool! :sweet: Kawashita already has tons of people, but they do appeal to me the most, so I'll also be joining them, if that is okay. I don't think I'll make that much of a difference, since I probably won't be a weekly builder :classic: . I just want to join in on the fun and have something to spur me into building a bit more.

Anyway, I don't have a picture of my sigfig yet, so I'll just use this placeholder (which is weird 'cuz my sigfig will be a chick :grin: ) .

1.jpg

Name: Riru Ryuu

Profession: Pilot

Employer: Kawashita Group

Background story and proper sigfig picture will come later!

A few recommandations for your character picture:

- Respect the 100x100 pixels size

- The software for the players index and sigfig generator doesn't make a copy of the picture, so you'll have to keep it accessible

- Don't use brickshelf! The site is offline half of the time and it can be very annoying

A note on the Technologies tree: the lines aren't requirements but paths.

I shall join the Octan Corp. as a Pilot, sigfig will come soon...

EDIT

Here is my Sigfig and could my name be 'Lord Marc'

sigfig.jpg

Edited by Epic Technic

This sounds like loads of fun and exactly what I needed to spark my building fire, I am in!

This is Jacques LaRose, explorer for the Octan Corp. :

17199932103_85c3b8a973_t.jpg

Born the son of an Octan Group VP and a Paleontologist, Jacques knows the ins and outs of the company, and has a thirst for adventure and exploration. He is always looking for the next undiscovered land, and is always on the move, looking for the next great discovery!

Ok, another two questions:

1. Is it mandatory for a group to have "Domination" of a planet for individuals to move on to another planet? or is it just mandatory that the group have domination points on that planet. for instance, if Octan dominates G07, but the Kawashita takes it over, does that mean Octan troops cannot build on G08 if they have not already done so? Also, if Octan has like 5 domination points on G07, could they then begin to build on G08?

Also, a Question about Aliens that I don't remember being answered: are Alien builds allowed on planets with "No Alien activity"?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Finally :)

Name: Andy Rigel

Job: Pilot

Faction: Octan Corp.

Pilot Andy Rigel reporting in!

And now let's hope i can take decent pics of white models..

Ok, another two questions:

1. Is it mandatory for a group to have "Domination" of a planet for individuals to move on to another planet? or is it just mandatory that the group have domination points on that planet. for instance, if Octan dominates G07, but the Kawashita takes it over, does that mean Octan troops cannot build on G08 if they have not already done so? Also, if Octan has like 5 domination points on G07, could they then begin to build on G08?

Also, a Question about Aliens that I don't remember being answered: are Alien builds allowed on planets with "No Alien activity"?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

1- The rules says that you can build on any controlled planet or planets connected to on you control. To build on G08 you must either control G08 or control G07, F08 or F09.

2- Aliens build can happen on any planets.

OK i think i have to take a chance here on my supply of white bricks.

I signing on as a pilot for Octan corp.

Name :Kiran Leerway

Signfig comes later.

Welcome to Octan Corp Pilot Kiran Leerway :classic:

I shall join the Octan Corp. as a Pilot, sigfig will come soon...

EDIT

Here is my Sigfig and could my name be 'Lord Marc'

sigfig.jpg

Welcome to Octan Corp Pilot Lord Marc :classic:

This sounds like loads of fun and exactly what I needed to spark my building fire, I am in!

This is Jacques LaRose, explorer for the Octan Corp. :

17199932103_85c3b8a973_t.jpg

Born the son of an Octan Group VP and a Paleontologist, Jacques knows the ins and outs of the company, and has a thirst for adventure and exploration. He is always looking for the next undiscovered land, and is always on the move, looking for the next great discovery!

Welcome to Octan Corp Explorer Jacques LaRose :classic:

Finally :)

Name: Andy Rigel

Job: Pilot

Faction: Octan Corp.

Pilot Andy Rigel reporting in!

And now let's hope i can take decent pics of white models..

Welcome to Octan Corp Pilot Andy Rigel :classic:

Name: Dragonfire

Job: Explorer

Faction: Kawashita Group

Sigfig coming soon!

Most probable cause: Brickshelf was offline when the picture was generated. And your picture isn't 100x100 pixels.

Sorry about that. Here is a 100x100 version, hosted by Flickr.

17825944302_dd8f056540_t.jpg

Edited by mediumsnowman

A hearty welcome to the new Octan members!

As a Special Forces officer, can I do a scene of my character sabotaging an alien mining station? Or does Special Forces have to be against another corporation?

Does judging take place at a specific time or on an ongoing basis? I've got another shot of my build that still needs editing and I want to get it posted before points are awarded.