Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

My older brother will be joining shortly as well. Just saying because there was a misunderstanding when we joined GOH back in the days. We have the same taste in minifigures so our figs were kind of similar, so people thought we used the same figure or something or that one of us was a troll account. xD

I am joining mantis as a special force

15110900989_fc66ebcf3f_z.jpg

Great stuff, welcome my fellow Mantisian! I hope you'll be able to develop a fly craft that will take me to our next exploration so I can take samples for further research, it will need space for all my gear and to bring back samples to Torresta.

Edited by VolumeX

Ray Gunn signing up as special forces commander in the Planetary Defence Squad of the Kawashita Group, protecting Kawashita from alien raids and hostile flora and fauna.

20150517_170030%20-%20Kopia_zpsxnwrze2j.jpg

100x100 picture:

20150517_170030%20-%20Kopia%20-%20Kopia_zpsmjeel49p.jpg

I am joining mantis as a special force

15110900989_fc66ebcf3f_z.jpg

Welcome to M.A.N.T.I.S Your service on the Special Forces are a very welcome addition indeed!

What happens if we build micro scale. Our sigfig can not show up in a micro build. How do we gain points with such a build?

Your sig fig should be present in all your builds. But it's obvious that a minifig can't fit in a microscale build. But a microscale build will be judged like any other build.

Your sig fig should be present in all your builds. But it's obvious that a minifig can't fit in a microscale build. But a microscale build will be judged like any other build.

I feel like my character would be more prone to releasing observation drones, being that she's a perfectionist despite being an adventurer at heart. Does this mean I would still have to show her on some sort of observation desk, even though I would imagine she's directly controlling any probes she releases?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I feel like my character would be more prone to releasing observation drones, being that she's a perfectionist despite being an adventurer at heart. Does this mean I would still have to show her on some sort of observation desk, even though I would imagine she's directly controlling any probes she releases?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It would be better to have your sig fig somewhere in your build. We can be kind and accept some builds where the player sig fig isn't present... But it shouldn't be an habit!

Here is my Kawashita sigfig, the cyborg Special Operator Koro.

17598276360_a0f4937df7_n.jpg

Thumbnail:

17599903420_c5972fb5b5_t.jpg

Edited by mccoyed

A 100x75 thumbnail:

So you get the trouble to produce a thumbnail, but it was too hard to respect the size of 100x100? :wink:

Noooo. Sorry Bob! I just didn't see 100x100 in the Flickr export options. Should I resize?

Edited by mccoyed

Flickr removed the 100x100 thumbnail some times ago... bad decision again...

It would be better if you could resize, thanks.

I was looking at the Technologies & Equipment again and thought of a clever idea. I really like the Memory Implant but reading the description, it seems like you can only buy one. How about they stack? That way later in the game, people can open up their building options even more to help build the ultimate empire?

And will there be more equipment introduced in the future?

Looks interesting. I have read a lot but looks like i'm a bit out of luck when it comes to colours. I have a lot of blue and light bluish grey but not so much of special parts when it comes to the other colors.

I possible can do Octan colours or printed logo bricks.. But having parts to make say a ship in white.

I'm also new to this type of game.

Crop the original image to a square and 100x100 thumbnails are no problem. :thumbup:

M.A.N.T.I.S. Special Forces agent operative expert in the investigation, counter-infiltration and retaliatory immolation specializations Chet Darjak reporting for integration into planetary observation duty.

17600746808_f99ab1d0be_o.jpg

17601461120_f6de092f45_t.jpg

Flickr removed the 100x100 thumbnail some times ago... bad decision again...

It would be better if you could resize, thanks.

Huh, I got mine from Flickr Just this week. I will admit, though, it was hard to find. Just go into share, then url, then thumbnail sized url.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Just added the thingy to my signature, but it appears that my sigfig isn't showing in the image, just a white box (really didn't know quite how to explain that). Can it be fixed please.

Crop the original image to a square and 100x100 thumbnails are no problem. :thumbup:

M.A.N.T.I.S. Special Forces agent operative expert in the investigation, counter-infiltration and retaliatory immolation specializations Chet Darjak reporting for integration into planetary observation duty.

Cool, welcome to the squad brother, the MANTIS hairdo is a special touch! I hope your services will put us ahead of the curve.

Welcome Special Forces agent Chet Darjak to M.A.N.T.I.S. With so many impressive qualities M.A.N.T.I.S will benefit greatly from your services.

Just added the thingy to my signature, but it appears that my sigfig isn't showing in the image, just a white box (really didn't know quite how to explain that). Can it be fixed please.

The same thing happened to mine

Hi I'm Zaael, a.k.a. Big Z. Already signed up for Octan as an engineer, but didn't really get planetside to take a picture.

17785701332_ae2fbd3fa0_z.jpgAndromeda's Gates: character - Zaael a.k.a. Big Z by Nathan Z, on Flickr

And here's my ID shot:

17601152890_9c1d44dc7c_t.jpgBig Z by Nathan Z, on Flickr

Welcome to Octan Corp Engineer Big Z :classic:

Comrade Commander reporting to help lead Octan Corporation's scientific pursuits!

sci-fi_character.jpg

...and avatar:

sci-fi_avatar.jpg

Welcome to Octan corp Scientist Comrade Commander :classic: