Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

I have some questions on the entries: i understood they have to be some sort of narrative of your character, right? so putting just a picture of your model with the avatar is not enought i guess?

How many picture should we post? Is it possible to present the entry in the form of a comic (with speech baloon etc)?

Also, how do we know how many point the entry takes? Will the judges reply to the thread?

Thanks, sorry if they are stupid questions.

I have some questions on the entries: i understood they have to be some sort of narrative of your character, right? so putting just a picture of your model with the avatar is not enought i guess?

How many picture should we post? Is it possible to present the entry in the form of a comic (with speech baloon etc)?

Also, how do we know how many point the entry takes? Will the judges reply to the thread?

Thanks, sorry if they are stupid questions.

There are just little stupid questions, ans this ain't one.

A backstory of your character is not manditory. When your sigfig is on a white background, thats fine and more than enough. One of the pictures in your Posts should at least be a clear one of your build. What you do with the surrounding pictures is up to you... You might want to check my entry tonight...

The judges will assign the points and it will be processed in your personnel file (player list)

Special Forces agent Myra Dynarski reporting for M.A.N.T.I.S!

head%2B100.jpg

Big picture:

DSC_5455%2B%2528400%2529.jpg

That's a nice idea, but I've never set up a group on flickr.

I could do it, if people think it's a good idea.

Hi there..

I will be joining the Octan Corporation as a Pilot - i will use the default avatar until i get my hands on some bricks..

16300905492_99b451a5ba_t.jpg

Pilot Jon Horsleben, reporting in...

I will mostly do digital builds, but hope to move over to real bricks..

-Jon

I'm making a group then. Just search for Eurobricks Andromeda's Gates on Flickr groups.

EDIT: Bob, do you have a high-res image of the banner on the first page that can be used for the group?

Edited by Lord Tyrus

A few quick questions, before I officially join. I plan on mostly making machines, ie mechs, dropships, powered suits etc.

1. Would a scientist be able to gain the bonuses on any of these?

2. Would a build depicting the creation of these things give the aforementioned bonuses?

3. If both of the answers above is a not, which class would be able to cover these best?

Thank you for you answers!

How's this?

https://www.flickr.c...99663@N24/pool/

You'll need to join, I only sent out a few invites.

A few quick questions, before I officially join. I plan on mostly making machines, ie mechs, dropships, powered suits etc.

2. Would a build depicting the creation of these things give the aforementioned bonuses?

3. If both of the answers above is a not, which class would be able to cover these best?

1 & 2, I think so,
  • Scientist - Experimenting or testing prototypes is the daily routine of scientists. (Build experiments or researches)

Edited by Lord Tyrus

It would be difficult for a scientist to get bonuses for these, you'll have to depict your character researching and creating the machines. I think the best choice would be driver for any land or water vehicle or pilot for anything that flies.

Hi,

Sam Falcon signing up for the great Octan Corporation as engineer.

dscn0891c8skb.jpg

And here is the smaller picture for the players index:

charakterfoto100x100uksoy.jpg

LG, Chewbacca2503

Welcome all new corporation members! :classic:

head%2B100.jpg

Big picture:

Welcome Special Forces Agent Myra Dynarski to M.A.N.T.I.S Please feel free to join the discussion going on over in the M.A.N.T.I.S Training Camp!

Just one question, When can I admit the weekly builds, I have seen a post for the first builds,

but when did that week start, and when does it end ?

Is it monday-til sunday, meaning today is the last change to gain some points for this week or.. ? :wacko:

Just one question, When can I admit the weekly builds, I have seen a post for the first builds,

but when did that week start, and when does it end ?

Is it monday-til sunday, meaning today is the last change to gain some points for this week or.. ? :wacko:

Builds can be submitted any time now. First week began on the 14th and will end on the 22nd. :classic:

head%2B100.jpg

Big picture:

Awesome, glad you are onboard. Lets keep the flag flying for MANTIS! I'm SCI-X and will be providing many solutions for us as we go from planet to planet.

I suppose I'll join here. Note this picture is a temporary and is a basic idea for what my actual character will look like when I get him up. Despite that, I'd like to introduce:

Rned6XF.png9fK5tM0.png

Wilhelm aka "The Goliath" would like to join the Special Forces of Kawashita.

EDIT: Here's a picture without the red border that is 100x100

3YY6sOf.png

Edited by Goliath

Ace seeking employment at Kawashita as a driver.

20150517_160629%20-%20Kopia_zpsm1d5emsg.jpg

100x100 picture:

20150517_160629%20-%20Kopia%20-%20Kopia_zps0jugvtpd.jpg

(Name may change if I find something better... It's really difficult coming up with a sci-fi name. Was thinking of "Mayon Ace" but that might be too funny)

An official welcome to the Goliath. May you serve KG well!

Thanks! The Goliath is more of a nickname for my character though. I'll probably refer to my character more as Wilhelm. Not sure as a last name though. :blush:

What happens if we build micro scale. Our sigfig can not show up in a micro build. How do we gain points with such a build?

What happens if we build micro scale. Our sigfig can not show up in a micro build. How do we gain points with such a build?

My guess would be that you could do a micro build of the overall layout of an area or a ship then do a new scene representing a minifigure scale scene. That's just a guess and something I plan on doing. :wink:

My guess would be that you could do a micro build of the overall layout of an area or a ship then do a new scene representing a minifigure scale scene. That's just a guess and something I plan on doing. :wink:

I also thought that but a clear explanation by authority would be more beneficial :laugh: