WhiteFang

76023: The Tumbler Discussion

hi im just wondering when will it be released for the uk?

Also available from any Lego store for the last 2 weeks (as long as you've got a VIP card... Which you can get for nothing at the till anyway)

I saw this in person today. This thing is massive and looks like a great piece as a decoration. It's not meant to be very "Technic" so lack of moving parts is OK IMO.

Geeze I want that Joker. But I don't care about the set. Hope the minifigure falls to a realistic cost..

Edited by BrickG

Tumbler is now sold out in Europe S@H, some brand stores might have leftovers!? So available less then 2 years?

As soon as I saw it was Sold Out on the CA Shop at Home, I made a panic-purchase as soon as I tracked one down at another retailer. No VIP points, but I'll have it.

As soon as I saw it was Sold Out on the CA Shop at Home, I made a panic-purchase as soon as I tracked one down at another retailer. No VIP points, but I'll have it.

I just called Lego Tuesday morning and ordered mine from them over the phone. Website said it was sold out but they had some in stock when I called. Ive had great luck doing that - got my Horizon Expresses that way.