Brother Steven

Friðsælt Falls

14719951823_cebab24a9d.jpg

Friðsælt Falls by Brother Steven, on Flickr

Created for the Inspirational Lego Build contest hosted by the Inspirational Lego group.

What inspires me?

The harmony, balance, and majesty of all that I observe in nature.

Whenever I begin to create something that requires landscape, I always look to the original masterpiece. Whether in stone, the flow of water, animal life, or foliage.

Please check out the awesome video on YouTube for an in-depth look at this build. <a href="

rel="nofollow">www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2MUYrV5weQ&feature=youtu.be</a>

~Brother Steven

This is such a beautiful scene. The color scheme remind me that we are heading towards autumn. What piece did you use to make the lovely horns of the deer?

Edited by kinggregus

This is so lovely. The trees and the color pallet is wonderful.

And that orange fox is sooooo cute!!!!

Great build.

Beautiful build! The scene is breathtaking!

Love the Elk! The water technique is fabulous, as is the various landscaping levels! :classic:

Excellent build, the trees are superb, and the fullness and realism of the waterfalls is quite an achievement :thumbup:

The waterfall, the animals, the trees, the colors, ... the whole landscape is great! It looks fabulous! I love the elk too! But let me know which parts did you use for the antlers!? Cannot remember these parts in any lego set? Are they brand new?

Really like the animals, the fox especially!

If I can make one remark, it lacks one or two fish jumping over the falls :classic:

This is amazing! I love the color, the layout, the water,the trees, and the terrain, great work!

Like I've said on flickr before, this is truly a great build and one of my favorites from you.

That landscaping and wildlife is very well done, especially the fox is a nice little detail. I also love those darker autumn colors, they work so well with the dark tan ground color.

EPIC :wub: :wub:

The MOC is geat but the colour you have used are absolut stunning!

An really perfect Build with so many great details, very good techniques and, and, and.... :classic:

markus

This is one of the few MOCs I consider a true piece of art. I invites the eye to wander around and marvel at the many details it continues to find.

God job buddy! I really like how you developped your own style and perfected it with the time. Even from the thumnail we can easily recognize your builds.