atkaforce

Art Deco Garage

Hi!

Here is my MOC, which is an old Art Deco garage with a little restaurant where you can have a coffee or a something to eat meanwhile the master is working on the car

14692270602_3e0fb4bbdb_c.jpgArt Deco Garage by atkaforce1, on Flickr

I made a povray picture the other is LDD image.

Have fun! :laugh:

14690163394_e61d073098_c.jpgArt Deco Garage by atkaforce1, on Flickr

14689377231_b10004be64_c.jpgArt Deco Garage by atkaforce1, on Flickr

14505899889_efb9984e30_c.jpgArt Deco Garage by atkaforce1, on Flickr

14505903028_a32fca66eb_c.jpgArt Deco Garage by atkaforce1, on Flickr

14690162554_435bc68a6c_c.jpgArt Deco Garage by atkaforce1, on Flickr

Very nice work indeed, though no cash register and the window sections should all by either the same kind of window design or at least the same height.

I can guess it's two separate businesses there now since i see no gas pumps......a cafe and a mechanical workshop ?

In any case it looks great......Brick On 'atkaforce' ! :grin:

Nice! I like how the strips run right across the facade and the way you have done the feature above the cafe door.

Very nice work indeed, though no cash register and the window sections should all by either the same kind of window design or at least the same height.

I can guess it's two separate businesses there now since i see no gas pumps......a cafe and a mechanical workshop ?

In any case it looks great......Brick On 'atkaforce' ! :grin:

Hi, yes i think the problem is my english :classic:

Garage means for me car mechanical.

I have a matching art deco gas station, i will post it soon.

cheers

It looks really good , would love to see this all done with some people and cars to give it life :grin:

Edited by haddock

Absolutely brilliant! It has a great feel to it.

On a personal note: Maybe it would look even beter if the white bars on the sliding doors were transparent or transparent light blue?

Art Deco is best decor. This one isn't quite as slick as the gas station, but I think it's just the nature of the building type. Nice work.

It looks great! The design and colors work well together, and the addition of a cafe for folks who are waiting is a neat idea. Congrats!

I commented on the first photo on flickr before this topic was revived, but now that it has, I'll take this chance to tell you one more thing: the POV-ray render looks very realistic!

I commented on the first photo on flickr before this topic was revived, but now that it has, I'll take this chance to tell you one more thing: the POV-ray render looks very realistic!

Yes, i do like very much pov-ray, but it takes millions of hours to render it...so thats why only one is made for every moc.. :look: