Sign in to follow this  
robuko

Comic con minifig registry

Between us we probably own a lot of the exclusive SDCC and NYCC figs. There seems to be a lot of uncertainty over how many there are of each figure. If we all say what we have, we can probably work out the real numbers by adding ebay and BL inventory, which I think would be helpful.

So, I'll go first. I own

1 NYCC Iron Man

1 NYCC Shadow Leonardo

1 NYCC Kraang

2 SDCC Pheonix

2 SDCC Shazam

1 SDCC Bizarro

1 SDCC Venom

1 SDCC Green Lantern

1 SDCC Batman (TDK)

1 SDCC ASM Spiderman

1 SDCC Green Arrow

1 SDCC Black Superman

What else do we have on EB?

Infinitely jealous of that collection right there. As for me, I just have 1 SDCC Shazam, but if you'd be willing to share one of your Phoenix figs... :grin:

All CC figs are official LEGO products, and as such do not belong in the MCW.

I'll move this topic to Licensed Themes Forum now.

Well if anyone want's to get me and sell me a Bard for under $130 I'll have one :laugh:

Need to get one for me collection anyway :sceptic:

I don't own them because I can't justify spending so much on a minifigure. It's insane and LEGO needs to stop with this crap. I feel like people who actually spend the money on this stuff aren't helping either :/.

Sorry if I sound like mini-modding, but we have a lot of that discussion in the rumours thread, and it has already been said by a moderator, that he will close it, if it gets out of hands. So let's just have a list here, I think it is a good idea!

I own none, by the way (not that anyone comes up with 'yeah yeah you have one blah...') We're all adults and can behave like that :wink:

I prefer to spend my hard earned cash on multiple figures / sets instead of one expensive minifig. But I am pretty impressed by your collection, robuko! And I think it's nice that there are some holy grail collectable items for the hardcore fans.

I wasn't aware of any uncertainty of quantity of these. And I'm not sure your goal of finding out by people posting what they have is achievable.

However, as long as this goes along amicably, it'll stay open. But if there's any problems with this thread, it's gone. I'm much more lenient with the main rumor and discussion thread for obvious reasons.

Not to come off as rude, but this does sound like a brag thread to me. The only reason I say that is because I thought LEGO said the quantities they produced the figures. At least the last few times they have said they only made x number of these figures. I'm sure not all of the owners are on EB and will comment on this. You could check out brickset also to see how many people say they own them there, but none of it is 100% accurate.

With that said, I do own 1x Phoenix. I love her double sided head.

is there uncertainty? i think they have said how many they give away every time. you jsut gotta research it eyar by year event by event,

I got the black tdkr batman and movie green lantern.

What I own:

SDCC Green Lantern

SDCC Phoenix x2

SDCC Venom/Black Spider Man x3

SDCC Bizarro x2

SDCC Shazam x2

SDCC Black Superman

SDCC Bard

SDCC The Collector x2

SDCC Zur-en-Arrh Batman

Ones that I created using real Lego parts and Chinese knockoffs (they are cheap and look great BTW):

NYCC Captain America

NYCC Iron Man

NYCC Kraang

NYCC Shadow Leonardo

SDCC Spider Man

SDCC Green Arrow

Ones I have customs of that have not been knocked off yet:

SDCC Spider Woman

Now, time for the next 4 this week!!!! :grin:

Edited by Disco_Jedi

I have none, woulda loved to get shazam or green arrow, but I don't have the money to pay for them with the stupid prices they go up for...

I'm sorry, but this thread is pointless.

Here are the facts:

1. Every year, LEGO releases the quantity of OFFICIAL carded figures the will be giving away.

2. They also produce extra (carded and uncarded) that they give to MARVEL and DC for their giveaways .

3. LEGO also gives figures to people who suck up o them at their booth.

I have had multiple friends attend over the past years who provided me with this info, as they got the figs these ways. Who knows how many are actually made.

I own 1 Black suit Spider-Man and 1 Phoenix figure, I'd love to get more especially SHAZAM and Green Arrow but I can't afford it.

hopefully if they play their cards right, I might fly to sdcc and just get them for free, who knows now you sparked my curiosity to see the so called chinese market knock off of these figs.