just2good

2015 The LEGO Movie rumors and discussion

Alright, I'm going back for now but I'll be going back out very soon (Speed Champions next?), but here are the pictures in their original glory! Just click on them for their biggest version.

15360794466_1299416a25_z.jpg

15197212078_bd84b330d7_z.jpg

15360792636_438c8a5b4b_z.jpg

15380617191_fdb9ff561b_z.jpg

15360790966_820232a467_z.jpg

15197297027_4527200a9c_z.jpg

Edited by just2good

Oh my :) When will we see the Star Wars set images?

Soon, new head moulds for Tusken and blue hair!

Off ttopic, but what about ninjago?

By Tuesday.

Thank you for the pictures J2G! I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks mate!

Double Decker Couch- Unikitty appears to have a new 1x1 snot plate piece. President Buisness and Benny have new face prints. Don't know why they included Emmet's car. Wasn't that a polybag set? Maybe this one has a 1x4 tile with a radio print?

Bad Cop Car Chase- A cheaper set to get Bad Cop and Wyldstyle along with 2 robo swat. Also a chair for Bad Cop to kick.

Batman and Super Angry Kitty attack- Batman's gun does have the 1x1 round tile with hole in black. I'll be certain to get a bunch of them. Cheap set for a micro manager, a skeletron and Batman.

I might get these sets to get a full set of Movie Minifigures. Though I would still need MetalBeard and normal Vitruvius along with a default Unikitty. It depends on there prices.

I already have Emmet and Wyldstyle from Super Cycle chase and Benny from Bricklink

I wonder why Emmet comes with a conventional helmet instead of the helmet-with-hair from the CMF wave. Unless you wanted to recreate Emmet getting hit on the head with his helmet in the cave-falling sequence. And does Unikitty come with an extra head? If so, I have enough spare Unikitty pieces sitting around that I could just build a second one.

The new Unikitty does indeed have two heads, like the exclusive. While that one had two happy expressions, the set version has two sad ones.

Double Decker Couch- Unikitty appears to have a new 1x1 snot plate piece. President Buisness and Benny have new face prints. Don't know why they included Emmet's car. Wasn't that a polybag set? Maybe this one has a 1x4 tile with a radio print?

Bad Cop Car Chase- A cheaper set to get Bad Cop and Wyldstyle along with 2 robo swat. Also a chair for Bad Cop to kick.

Batman and Super Angry Kitty attack- Batman's gun does have the 1x1 round tile with hole in black. I'll be certain to get a bunch of them. Cheap set for a micro manager, a skeletron and Batman.

I might get these sets to get a full set of Movie Minifigures. Though I would still need MetalBeard and normal Vitruvius along with a default Unikitty. It depends on there prices.

I already have Emmet and Wyldstyle from Super Cycle chase and Benny from Bricklink

They have new faces though. Both of the previous Benny's have the same face prints, and I think I like this one more. Angry Wildstyle looks great too! I really like the Good Cop print here too.

So, while I was initially a little purturbed that these sets were so minifig heavy, an light on the builds...these are some most welcome figs. :D

Emmet's car, too, I'm full pleased to see. I'm a little too shy to ask for such things (it was a free build for kids at TRU), so I'm glad I don't have to pay premium prices for it now.

It'll be nice to have another double decker couch so I can swap out the studded tiles with more smooth ones.

The more I look at these, the happier I am, actually. I was hoping for larger sets, but the line has already been pretty exhaustive so that might just be greedy. :D

All three are instant buys. Especially DDC, with FIVE figures, new faces for all, a waffle, cheap couch, and Emmet's car! Yay for getting it outside of terrible TRU events! (slaps TRU.com in the face with digital hand)

Plus, J2G, since you have a ton of new set pics, any TMNT?

Edited by Tolkien

Agh! Maybe I'm over thinking things but the double decker couch makes no logical sense! Ghost virtruvirus and lb never showed up on the couch or by the car in the movie, why did they included an emmets car thats been over used at building events, what's with the waffle and sausage?

All three are instant buys. Especially DDC, with FIVE figures, new faces for all, a waffle, cheap couch, and Emmet's car! Yay for getting it outside of terrible TRU events! (slaps TRU.com in the face with digital hand)

Plus, J2G, since you have a ton of new set pics, any TMNT?

No TMNT pics.

Agh! Maybe I'm over thinking things but the double decker couch makes no logical sense! Ghost virtruvirus and lb never showed up on the couch or by the car in the movie, why did they included an emmets car thats been over used at building events, what's with the waffle and sausage?

The couch is there to replicate the opening/ending scenes in Emmet's apartment (hence the food and smiling President) and the couch scene after the sinking of the submarine (which is why we have Sad Kitty). The car and Vitruvius are just filler that couldn't work for another set, and not everyone was at the building event. I'd rather get them out-of-place here than not at all. :classic:

Edited by 8BrickMario

The couch is there to replicate the opening/ending scenes in Emmet's apartment (hence the food and smiling President) and the couch scene after the sinking of the submarine (which is why we have Sad Kitty). The car and Vitruvius are just filler that couldn't work for another set, and not everyone was at the building event. I'd rather get them out-of-place here than not at all. :classic:

Ghost Vitruvius was there at the end too, hanging out by the couch when the Duplo aliens landed (the same scene where President Business was sitting on it).