Hi all!

JUST WANTED TO QUICKLY SHOW YOU ALL… oh geez, caps lock… ahem…. Just wanted to quickly show you all my bakery, THE place to get your cookies, cakes, jams and breads in my town. I've just rebuild it seeing as I wasn't completely happy with the previous one.

In advance I apologize for the quality of the photos, I don't have a good camera.

So here we go!

The (to me) most important part is the bakery shop of course. I'm gonna order new (non-scratched) transparent curved panels to replace the ones in this window. Lots of shades of browns in here! Stuck a pretzel to the sign with a piece of tape, but just temporarily; I hope to find a nice sticker to take its place soon. I love how the table of homemade jams turned out!

AuDiKc8.jpg

The top of the building has a heavy, almost gothic feel to it, with dark colors and lots of ornaments. The roof is based on Dutch stepped gables.

joMyDoc.jpg

Inside the bakery we have lots of baked goods on display, and a semi-open kitchen with a large oven and everything the baker needs to create his delicious plastic goodies. There is a restroom under the stairs.

wOzRAlG.jpg

Upstairs is the apartment. First we have the kitchen and lounge.

HGIvXwq.jpg

Second is a kids room and bathroom.

R9lwkDn.jpg

Top floor is the main bedroom, with a balcony.

zWSgsf6.jpg

Some more overviews:

7th1VBo.jpg

7HN53fj.jpg

Thanks for having a look!

The interiors are nicely done.

I don't love the exterior colors though. Something about black doesn't fit to me. But that's just me. The overall style of the building works pretty well though.

I like the idea of the curved windows out front. I may have to borrow that.

The colors make me think of Borgin & Burke's from Diagon Alley. Fantastic detail. Stuff like this is why I prefer 16x32 modulars.

Looks like you even included some details on that sides. Have any shots of the sides?

Really nice building. Facade is splendid, interiors are so well detailed!!! Really really nice!!! Congrats!

This is great. the outside don't look like a bakery, but the inside looks nice and cozy. :classic: Great job the use of the small windows is amazing. :thumbup:

Nice! The shopfront is my favourite part, especially how you used the transparent curved panels sideways. The jams table looks great too.

Very nice detail work on the exterior. I don't see many black buildings so this is a nice twist to what normally appears in the towns. The detail on the interior is also very nice.

My favourite is the shop entrance with the jam stand, and the shop stuffed with goodies looks delicious!

The combination of black, light bluish gray and dark green works well together in the facade, also with the brownish shop front.

Love the details.

Keep putting those bricks together!

looks very nice Bennemans, where did you get that 'jam' sign b.t.w.? Some Friends set I reckon?!

Thanks everybody!

looks very nice Bennemans, where did you get that 'jam' sign b.t.w.? Some Friends set I reckon?!

Indeed, it's from set 41026

Hey JopieK,

Happened to order one a few days ago.

It's from Friends set Sunshine Harvest (41026-1).

Part number is 3068bpb818 in Bricklink.

It's no sticker, by the way, but a preprinted tile.

Nice modular.

The shop is looking perfect. The curved windows are really perfect for this. Your interiors are also very good!

I am only not so convinced about the black exterior of the rest of the building though. Makes it a bit dark...