Beautiful work! I like to see it in real!

Of course also with the Liebherr L580 on it. Has the lowlader some functions? Are the ramps manual? I like the idea with the lights / flags, they can be adjust. Yes often there are 3-axle-trucks (in switzerland also 2-axle) as tractor for lowlader.

I know it, about so many ideas, and no time to build. I have the same "problem", i want rebuild my MAN-Truck but i dont find the time

Of course also with the Liebherr L580 on it. Has the lowlader some functions? Are the ramps manual? I like the idea with the lights / flags, they can be adjust. Yes often there are 3-axle-trucks (in switzerland also 2-axle) as tractor for lowlader.

For those who were curious about the instructions for low loader; I am in the middle of work, whole frame is almost done, things that are left to do are ramps and deck. Trailer is designed for hauling heavy models like my loaders.

drawbar_promo.png_thumb.jpg

I have all files divided into submodels, I am working simultaneously on instructions for this trailer and on a new truck :)

halfdone.jpg_thumb.jpg ex1.jpg_thumb.jpg ex2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Amazing work. All of your models always look so polished and complete. Can't wait to see instructions for your models when you have time. Great work !

I'm so anxious about the truck!

Which one will it be!?

Oh and the trailer inst. looks superb!

Volvo FMX. It will look good in pair with my Volvo loader :)

Also, I am rebuilding MAN TGS to rear tipping version right now. It seems that I will relase instructions for it and low loader in the same time.

M_longer is nearly finished with the instructions and I have started making my customary renders:

800x450.jpg

i noticed that the renders show the truck having a standard dump instead of side loading. Any reason for this?

i noticed that the renders show the truck having a standard dump instead of side loading. Any reason for this?

Yes. I did not liked side tipping.

Whole truck is completely rebuilt. Chassis has 3 motors, XL for drive, Servo for steering and L for raising the tipper bed, just like the first version, but it's the only thing that these two have in common. Cab has now interior, with seats, steering wheel and a dashboard. In overall, I've added more small details, like third steps under the cab,

Four axle trailer mentioned before also have instructions, almost finished:

17058961511_840e6e6274_b.jpg

You've nailed the front end on this updated version, It looks superb. To be honest the side tipping dump-bed was cooler, but the fact that you've changed it doesn't at all take away from the amazingness of this MOC.