Sign in to follow this  
Kintobor

Heroica RPG- Quest #103: Alfendi Lupine Strikes Again!

It seems a bit cliche, but Hoke discreetly checks the torches to see if they may trigger a hidden passageway.

"Just two. Are the statue and the fez* both supposed to be there, and could you possibly give us a map of the house and grounds?"

14530829275_1231b5d50f_o.jpg

"Yes, they're both where they should be. I'm ashamed to admit it, but stuff from the storage room is bleeding into the cellar. That fez was actually my husbands. I have no use for it any more, so take it if like."

"I'll second the request for a map. On the off chance Lupine isn't after your wine, what other valuables do you have that he might be after? A list would be most helpful."

Sally ponders for a moment, thinking over some things.

"Gods... I'd say there's at least one valuable object in each of the rooms of this manor. My husband's family had a hoarder's personality."

Pulling out the Magnifying Glass he had just picked up, Thormanil checks the area for traps, especially the ceiling.

Taking extra precaution of the ceiling, the only thing Thormanil can find are cobwebs and dust bunnies.

"Do you have any resources available for our us on this job? Also, as asked before, a map."

"I ask you not to touch anything in the trophy room, since it's filled with antique weapons and armour, but there's certain to be something in the kitchen that could potentially help. Help yourself to anything in there."

It seems a bit cliche, but Hoke discreetly checks the torches to see if they may trigger a hidden passageway.

Checking the torches, Hoke fiddles with them, trying to find a potential hidden passageway. However, he accidentally snaps one of the torches he was inspecting!

"Find something, sir?"

Guts inspects the labels, corks and bottles of the wine.

Looking over some of the wine, Guts can see dates going back to one hundred and fifty years ago. Newer bottles seem to have the Shadeux logo stamped near the bottom and on the cork, while older ones seem to be in a variety of different shapes in terms of the bottle.

"My husband's family enjoyed experimenting with different bottles, and of course as time progressed, the ability to create better labels increased."

QM Note: You'll get your map tomorrow, guys! Sorry for the delay, I've got some last minute things to prepare! :blush:

"Is that anything else you can tell us or think would be important for us to know?"

After the lady finishes addressing the group and leaves with her bodyguard. Hoke's curiosity gets the best of him and he ventures into the kitchens for whatever was useful and makes his way to the trophy room, just for a look.

"Yes, they're both where they should be. I'm ashamed to admit it, but stuff from the storage room is bleeding into the cellar. That fez was actually my husbands. I have no use for it any more, so take it if like."

"If you're certain about having no more use for it, then perhaps I will take it. I promise that my wearing of it will not shine any foul notes on the memory of the one who last wore it."

QM Note: You'll get your map tomorrow, guys! Sorry for the delay, I've got some last minute things to prepare! :blush:

Ooc: No problem! :classic:

Arthur examines the statue with his Magnifying glass for any distinctive figures, then does the same for the wine collection, making a list of each bottle with their names, bottle shape, bottle color, year, presence or absence of the Shadeaux insignia, and any other significant information about them. If someone took a bottle from the place, he would know.

"You wouldn't happen to have a list of these valuable items, would you?"

"Is that anything else you can tell us or think would be important for us to know?"

After the lady finishes addressing the group and leaves with her bodyguard. Hoke's curiosity gets the best of him and he ventures into the kitchens for whatever was useful and makes his way to the trophy room, just for a look.

QM Note: For the sake of the quest's mechanics, I'm going to have you stop at the kitchen first, and then you can make your way to the trophy room afterwards. :wink:

It also appears I forgot to photograph the kitchen. I'll remedy that shortly. :blush:

Hoke, wanting to look around, ditches the party and heads to the upstairs kitchen, eventually finding it on the first floor. Scouring the place, he eventually finds a few food items that look both beneficial, but also delicious, and nutritious!

heroica-banana.jpgBanana – Restores full health when eaten.

heroica-cherries.jpgBunch of Cherries – A bunch of 10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten; it is up to the user to choose how many they eat at a time.

heroica-tastypretzel_zpsee7c798d.jpg Tasty Pretzel- 1/3 chance each of granting lucky, hastened, and encouraged effects upon consumption.

"If you're certain about having no more use for it, then perhaps I will take it. I promise that my wearing of it will not shine any foul notes on the memory of the one who last wore it."

Lind reaches up and grabs the fez, putting it in his inventory for safe keeping.

Akrone Fez (Artefact; SP: 1, Max. Health: +1, Headwear)

"I don't think you'll be able to wear the fez and that medal of yours, but it suits you."

Arthur examines the statue with his Magnifying glass for any distinctive figures, then does the same for the wine collection, making a list of each bottle with their names, bottle shape, bottle color, year, presence or absence of the Shadeaux insignia, and any other significant information about them. If someone took a bottle from the place, he would know.

"You wouldn't happen to have a list of these valuable items, would you?"

Arthur searches the statue with his handy dandy magnifying glass, taking note that of it's regal appearance. It depicts a young, male angel.

Looking through the collection, Arthur notes that the bottles appear to be sorted by age, and that older, less conveniently shaped, but much nicer looking bottles are near the bottom, and newer, more typical looking bottles line the top shelf. The Shadeux emblem appears on newer bottles, starting no longer than four years ago.

"No, I don't, but just about every room has something of valuable, sometimes more than one item at that. The library has plenty of valuable-"

"Will you hurry up! We need to get moving, now!"

"Seems I'm going to have to cut this short. Sorry, gentlemen. Here, take this map with you. You'll find it useful."

She hands them a folded piece of parchment from her pocket.

14728818345_244f1719d5.jpg

'I'll be back tomorrow morning. Hopefully everything will-"

"I haven't got all day, Sally, and neither do you!"

"Ugh, I'm coming! Give me a second, Perin!"

She lowers her head and covers it with her face, looking unimpressed.

"We're going to have to cut this short. Nightfall won't be for a little while, so I'd suggest looking around the manor so you know where you're going. See you tomorrow, heroes, and best of luck. For all our sakes."

With those words, Sally departs from the cellar and up the winding stairs. The party can hear the front doors close from upstairs as quietness fills manor. The party would need to make some key decisions while alone in the manor...

but for how long would the solitude stay?

You guys can look around the manor without any repercussions at the moment. Simply bold were you want to go. Note however that eventually you will have to plan out your rounds of the building. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You guys are in the cellar, and exiting the cellar will lead you to the foyer on the first floor. :wink:

By the way,

:classic:

"I suggest that we each investigate the rest of the house for a few moments so we associate with its layout in our own personal manner, and we then meet again in the foyer for a more organized search."

Lind adds the fez to his Inventory, and briefly consults the map. From the direction he was headed, Hoke had gone to the kitchen. Lind decided that he would exit the cellar, investigate the parlour for anything useful, and then go upstairs to the Master Bedroom and search that. After that, he would search the Library, then the Bathing Room, and finally the Spare Bedroom.

Ooc: Anything that I find, I will of course share if anyone else can use it better - I'm not trying to loot hog, I'm just RPing the determined searching of a Munchkin.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Arthur heads straight for the Library.

Thormanil nods and slips away from the group to explore the manor.

After exploring the kitchen, Hoke heads methodically scrutinizes the remaining rooms.

It may be just best if a butler or caregiver walks the party through each room, one-at-a-time.

QM Note: I'm going to wait a few more hours to see if John Paul speaks up. if not, he'll be going with the the individuals going to the armoury.

It may be just best if a butler or caregiver walks the party through each room, one-at-a-time.

There's a reason I'm letting you guys explore yourselves. It'll make sense soon. :wink:

There's a reason I'm letting you guys explore yourselves. It'll make sense soon. :wink:

Meaning that there's someone waiting for us...or something. Oh boy. Suddenly, going alone does not seem like the best idea...

What rooms can people hear each other from? If I'm say, standing in the parlor, and Arnold is attacked in the Library, can I hear him, for example?

Also, Lind makes a mental note to specifically search the Master and Spare Bedrooms for any useful garments to temporarily borrow - capes, hats, etc.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

The party splits up, and begins to wander about the manor.

Party in the Library

13420418593_2f10c929e7_o.jpg

Arthur Justus Regulus VII, a Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something (played by Flipz), Level 32.75 Skirmisher, 22-year-old male Human *Immune to Fragile and all Poisons* *Only Receives One Negative Effect At A Time* [ Currently in: Heroica Hall]

Power: 42 (31 + WP:11)

Health: 54/54 (Basic Health: 5 + Level Bonus: 30 + Class Boost: 15 + Permanent Boost: 4*)

Ether: 36/36 (Basic Ether: 5 + Level Bonus: 30)

Defense: 20 (Arm Shield: 14 + Duke's Coat-of-Arms: 5 + Unicorn Helmet: 1)

Gold: 304 (Owed 128 gold by Boomingham)

Equipment: Zoot's Rebel (WP:20 "halberd", suitable to Arthur only), Arm Shield (SP:14, shield), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (SP: 5, Protects against Fragile and all Poisons; bodywear, suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers and regulators), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; headwear, usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors), Cloak of Deception (Free hits against the wearer have a 1/6 chance to be redirected to a random opponent; Backwear, suitable for anyone), Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the Jinxed effect on every third round; Accessory, suitable for anyone)

Inventory:

* Weapons:

Sword of the Vampir (WP:17, user is
Jinxed
), Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes bleeding effect), Spider Leg (WP:8, doubled against flying enemies; spear), Stag Antlers (WP:10, grants
Intimidation
; halberd), Dauntlet Index (WP: 8, doubled against humanoids; spear), Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, halberd,
stuns
on successful hits, Hollow [nothing])

(Unsuitable weapons:

* Artifacts:

Headwear:
Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing; headwear, suitable for anyone)

Bodywear:
Heavy Armor (SP: 5, immune to
Fragile
; bodywear, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers and regulators),

Backwear:

Handwear:
Stingy Gloves (Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from you; handwear, wearable by everybody)

Accessories:
Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing battles; Accessory, suitable for anyone)

(Unsuitable Artifacts: Pointy Hat)

* Gems:

* Tools: Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass

* Scrolls: 2x Scroll of Sealing (Lent to De'kra),,

* Consumables:

*Healing: Potion, Grand Potion x2, Ether Core, Remedy x8, Elixir x3, Phoenix Essence

*Venoms: Exterlate, Noxious Venom (When used on a weapon, the weapon deals the
Poisoned-by-10
effect for the duration of the battle and the
Confused
effect for the next three rounds, for the duration of one battle.), Crumbling Venom (-3 HP/-1 SP per round), Blind Fury, Love Potion,

*Permanent Improvement: Grating Stone

*Bombs: Smoke Bomb x5, 3 Bones, Pumpkin Bomb (Causes stunned-, poisoned-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.),

*Currency: Scrap Metal x2, Silver Ore x2

Party in the Trophy Room

14243032385_c05607f300_t.jpg Guts Holla (Scubacarrot) *Immune to Weakened, Fragile, Asleep, Cursed, Confused and Blinded**Immune toDarkness, Light, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning and Ice Elemental Damage*

44 year old male human Alchemist

Level 31 3/4

Power Bonus: 4 (2 permanent bonus+2 equipment)

Health: 48/48 (7 base+30 level ups+10 class+1 permanent bonus)

Defense: 4

Gold: 5

Equipment: Mythril Edge (WP: 60, Ice, Darkness, Light, attacks restore 3 health, dagger), Dancing Shoes (Wearer dances well, in the turn after a miss is rolled, the wearer can act twice. +Immunity to Asleep, Confused, Fragile, Weakened and Blinded, + Immunity to Darkness, Light, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning and Ice Elemental Damage, footwear), Pugilist's Gloves (2+ Power, Immune to Weakened, handwear), Crocodile Armour (+4 Defense +Immunity to Water Magic, bodywear), Blessed Amulet (Immunity to Cursed, accessory)

Inventory: Twin Sai (WP: 10, dual strike, dagger), Healing Staff (WP: 5, staff, heals instead of damaging BORROWED), 2x Ambrosia, 15x Mead, 11x Smelling Salts, 12x Nostrum, 150x Potion, 22x Grand Potion, 4x Health Core, 2x Elixir, 4x Phoenix Essence, 10x Remedy, 5x Smoke Bomb, 5x Deadly Venom, 2x Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed. BORROWED) ( Shovel, Telescope, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Crimson Serum (Grants Mutated Effect for one battle.), Arc Elixir, Beholder's Eye, Agni Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Jester's Hat (Wearer may choose to gain one immunity from targeted enemy, suitable for anyone), Overkill Gloves (Gives the wearer 1 gold for every point of damage they do extra when they defeat an enemy (example: Enemy has 50 HP left, you do 75 damage, you earn 25 gold); handwear, suitable for anyone BORROWED), Hollow Blade Dagger (WP:6, dagger, hollow-blade [nothing] BORROWED), 2x Scroll of Confusion BORROWED, Scroll of Sleep BORROWED, Scroll of Frailty BORROWED, Scroll of Weakening BORROWED, Scroll of Blindness BORROWED, Topaz, Opal (Ice) BORROWED, Amethyst (Darkness) BORROWED, Topaz (Lightning) BORROWED, Diamond (Light) BORROWED, Garnet (Earth) BORROWED, Mythril Shard BORROWED

Borrowed From Hoke: Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12 Greatsword), Tongue on a Stick (WP: 1, Miss -> "Aim"), Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (Accessory), Fighting Boots, Sticky Gloves, Aqua Gear, Amethyst x2, Emerald, Opal, Potion x2, Jinxy Juice, Milk, Venom x3, Bone x3, Smoke Bomb x2, Fire Bomb x 2, Lightning Bomb, Ice Bomb, Water Bomb x5, Grating Stone x2, Bright Polish, Teleportapple (318 items)

Party in the Sun Room

black_knight.jpg

Alexandre le Chevalier, Orc-kin (Played by Capt.JohnPaul) *Immune to Stunned, Slowed, and Bound*

20 year old elf male Black Knight

Level 27.33

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 14

Health: 45/45

Gold: 127

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 15 ;ignores SP, +1 gold per successful strike), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10), Black Knight Armor (SP:4, protects fromStunned effect.), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear)

Inventory: Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable throwing weapon, causes Jinxed-effect BORROWED), Bedroll, Smoke Bomb 3x, Feather Duster of DOOM (WP: 1), Deadly Venom x5, Tome of The Regret, Volatile Venom x3, Smelling Salts, Mead x4, Grand Potion 3x, Nostrum, Emerald (Wood), Mulled Wine, 1 fine Montresorian Wine, Grating Stone, Remedy x2, Crimson Venom (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects for the duration of one battle), Neutralizer, Ambroisa, Noble Mask (Wearer gains gold equal to the number of enemies after each victorious battle; headwear, suitable for anyone BORROWED), Zap-Tap Badge (Has a 1/2 chance to deal Electric damage to an opponent who has dealt damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level; Accessory, suitable for anyone BORROWED)

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg

Hoke Ablesword Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, The Krakenwhacker and Titan Smiter (UsernameMDM)

Mystic Knight

Level 32.25 *Immune Fragile, Weakened, Confused, Sealed, Dark*

Power Bonus: 4 (+2 Grand Zoot's Cookie, +2 Pugilist Gloves):

WP Bonus: 4 (+4 Samurai Helmet)

Defense: 30 (+20 Steel Buckler, +5 Heavy Armor, +2 Warrior's Treads, +3 Flagpole)

Health: 52/52 (+10 Knight, +7 Mystic Knight, +32 Level, +2 Chicken Drumsticks, +1 Warrior's Treads)

Ether: 32/32 (+32 Level)

Gold: 773

Equipment: Flagpole (WP:10, +3 SP to the whole party whenever equipped, lance), Steel Buckler (SP: 20), Samurai Helmet (WP:4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Heavy Armor (SP:5, immune Fragile), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1)

Inventory: Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding effect; spear), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Lens of Speed Reading (allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; accessory, suitable for scroll users. BORROWED), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, staff, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd. BORROWED), Staff of Ennon - (WP: 5,Light-Elemental, staff, Restores 2 ether on a roll of 2, 3, or 4. BORROWED), Ammit (WP:6, Greatsword gains 5 Ether for each kill. BORROWED), Healing Staff A (WP: 5, staff, heals instead of damaging. BORROWED)

Gems: Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Sapphire (Wind), Emerald (Wood), Aquamarine (Water), Amethyst (Darkness), Diamond (Light), Topaz (Lightning), Garnet (Earth)

Scrolls: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Armor Sundering (Reduces target’s SP by 5 and has a 50/50 chance of success BORROWED), Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the Poisoned 10 effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether BORROWED), Scroll of Luck (Grants target the Lucky-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether. BORROWED)

Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel

Bombs: Dirt Bomb, 2x Smoke Bomb, Pumpkin Bomb

Consumables: 4x Potions, 5x Grand Potions, Remedy, 3x Phoenix Essences, 3x Mead, 4x Ether Core, 2x Elixir, x3 Dragon Scale (Grants lucky- and blessed-effects when consumed), Grating Stone, Zoot's Plaything (Special 3/4 Edition), 2x Venom, Deadly Venom, 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), Neutralizer, Level Up Mushroom, Tonic x2, Grand Tonic, 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy, Ambrosia, Banana (Restores full health when eaten), Bunch of Cherries (A bunch of 10 cherries that each restore 1 ether when eaten; it is up to the user to choose how many they eat at a time), Tasty Pretzel (1/3 chance each of granting lucky, hastened, and encouraged effects upon consumption)

Party in the Cellar

7928526094_0c2174ef6b_t.jpg9394458519_4bc0f05f51_o.png

Thormanil Nihai, Dragonslayer, Orc-kin (Played by swils) and Arx the Hatchling

Level 37.5 Dragoon

*Immune to Darkness, Light, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Wood, Lightning, and Asleep, Blinded, Bound, Confused, Fragile, Slowed, and Weakened*

Power Bonus: +1

Defense: 8

Health: 60

Gold: 1408

Equipment: Shishkebab (WP: 16, dual-strike, darkness-elemental, lance), Wooden Shield (SP:5, Null Wood), Bright Armor (SP: 3, Null darkness), Winged Sandals (Wearer is immune to light, water, fire, air, earth, lightning, and the bound, slowed, asleep, confused, fragile, weakened, and blinded effects), Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory),

Shadeaux Cape (SP:4, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear

BORROWED

)

Inventory:

Weapons & Shields: Dragonsbane Lance (WP: 20, triple damage to enemies with 'Dragon' in their name, lance), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes bleeding effect), Wyvern's Tailblade (WP: 12, Greatsword, suitable for Barbarians & Knights), Tongue on a Stick (WP:1, Miss -> "Aim")

Artefacts: Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Weredog (Accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory), Fighting Boots(Footwear, Power +5 on the front row, suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, and winged warriors), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up)), Aqua Gear (Wearer deals and is immune to water elemental damage)

Consumables: Smelling Salts(1), Deadly Venom(2), Remedy(2), Jinxy Juice(1) (Q35), Fire Bomb(2), Milk(1), Potion(2), Venom(3), Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb(2), Ice Bomb(1), Bones(3), Water Bomb(5), Mead(1), Neutralizer (1), Amethyst(2), Emerald, Opal, Nostrum(2), Mulled Wine(2), Phoenix Essence(1).

Misc.: Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Grating Stone (2), Bright Polish, Teleportapple

Party in the Master Bedroom

lindwhispererv.jpg

Lind Whisperer *Gains Triple EXP*

21-year-old male Munchkin

Class: Rogue

Level: 1

Power: 4

Defense: 0

Health: 7/7

Gold: 0

Equipment: Darker Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:5, throwing weapon),

Medal of Glory (Artefact/Accessory - Mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles. Borrowed from Hoke)

Inventory: Venom, Potion x2, Bedroll, Newspaper with Picture of Lupine(Quest/role-playing item), Ethereal Deck (WP:3, throwing weapon), Akrone Fez (Artefact; SP: 1, Max. Health: +1, Headwear), Frozen Saber (WP: 9, longsword, Stuns enemies)

QM Note: Check your inventories to ensure everything's in order. :wacko:

"I suggest that we each investigate the rest of the house for a few moments so we associate with its layout in our own personal manner, and we then meet again in the foyer for a more organized search."

Lind adds the fez to his Inventory, and briefly consults the map. From the direction he was headed, Hoke had gone to the kitchen. Lind decided that he would exit the cellar, investigate the parlour for anything useful, and then go upstairs to the Master Bedroom and search that. After that, he would search the Library, then the Bathing Room, and finally the Spare Bedroom.

Lind makes his way to the Parlour, and quickly looks around for anything of use, finding nothing. However, the furniture looks comfy and ornate, clearly costing a pretty a penny! A wide window overlooks the vineyard, and looking outside, Lind notices it's getting late.

Making his way upstairs, he first visits the Master Bedroom. Creaking open the door, Lind steps inside, only to hear heavy breathing behind him....

Arthur heads straight for the Library.

Heading for the Library, Arthur opens the door and finds a cozy room with bookshelves lining the place. A plush armchair and a wooden table sit near the back, accompanied by a large globe. A fire place rests away from the bookshelves.

QM Note: I've got to finish photographing the library, so you'll get an image tomorrow. :blush:

Guts heads to the Trophy Room.

Also heading upstairs, Guts heads for the Trophy room, and upon opening the doors is introduced to a modest collection of items and weapons.

14745131402_dd397a4323_o.jpg

A glistening silver blade rests near the back, it's gleam reflecting the embers of the fireplace. The items looked incredibly valuable.

After exploring the kitchen, Hoke heads methodically scrutinizes the remaining rooms.

Alexandre nods his understanding and goes to the Sun Room.

Alexandre heads directly to the Sun Room, and while Hoke looks around the place, he runs into the Black Knight there. The room's humidity blasts the duo as they walk in.

14558771908_02bb1e460b_o.jpg

All matter of strange flora grew in the sun room, with supplies lying all over the place. Perhaps something of use could be found here?

Hoke investigates the items laying about the sun room as well as the various plants. He also looks for possible concealed places where one so inclined may break/sneak in.

Alexandre inspects the glass, and then examines the mushroom carefully.

OOC: My stats page is updated fully so you just have to copy and paste. (Except for the borrowed items)

Arthur uses his Magnifying Glass to examine the bookshelves for any traps, triggers, and/or hidden passages.

QM Note: Check your inventories to ensure everything's in order. :wacko:

Looks great to me, except that the Frozen Saber is supposed to be labeled as borrowed - probably my fault, though, I should have labeled it better.

Lind makes his way to the Parlour, and quickly looks around for anything of use, finding nothing. However, the furniture looks comfy and ornate, clearly costing a pretty a penny! A wide window overlooks the vineyard, and looking outside, Lind notices it's getting late.

Making his way upstairs, he first visits the Master Bedroom. Creaking open the door, Lind steps inside, only to hear heavy breathing behind him....

Lind, hearing the breathing, spins around to see the source. While he does so, he draws the Frozen Saber Hoke lent him. He also draws a deep breath so as to be able to call and alert his companions if he is facing an enemy.

Ooc: Is the bit about breathing behind me correct? Did I miss it whatever it was as I walked down the hallway?

I'm also assuming, that (if this is a battle,) since I'm alone(at least for the first round), I should draw the Saber, since I need to do all the damage possible with my first attack, rather than my Ethereal Deck. Of course, if this is a boss equal to the rest of the party, then my first battle choice should probably be Flee...