Sign in to follow this  
GallardoLU

Hello! My Name is Gallardo

Ok, Gallardo isn't my real name, but I've gone by it in Lego communities for 4 years now. I'm rather active on MOCPages and Brickset, and came out of my dark ages with the Thanks of Lego Universe, where I was offered the chance to work with Lego directly as an LUP (Lego Universe Partner) this was a small group of adult builders who helped design in game props, objects and a few smaller world maps. my main focus is in the Sci-fi realm Star Wars chief among them. but I also venture in to character building and mid scale vignettes (16x16 to 32x32 mostly) also prefer to build for contests as these seem more fun than building for me alone, surprisingly I tend to cherish contest builds more than just for fun ones more, with a few exceptions of course. when I am not building with Lego or working, I'm often lost in Star Wars: The Old Republic (MMO) where I can be found by the name Cass'us on "The Shadowlands" server.

Welcome to Eurobricks Gallardo

Good to have you with us. Reading your bio I think you'll feel right at home here.