dignow

MOC - The End Zone Sporting Goods Store - Godwins Hollow

The End Zone is the second (of four) building that is part of the Main Street Strip Mall that's getting an interior update. Unlike the SAS Photo Studio which was re-purposed the End Zone was simply re-branded and the interior beefed up a bit. Hope you enjoy.

The exterior of the shop is the work of the fine folks over at Brick City Depot.

1405464150m_DISPLAY.jpg

The shop's old interior...

1405464174m_DISPLAY.jpg

The shop's new interior...

1405464184m_DISPLAY.jpg

The display in the front window...

1405464170m_DISPLAY.jpg

The store clerk and a happy customer...

1405464232m_DISPLAY.jpg

As always for more you can click here and here.

AWESOME MOC 'dignow'....the newer interior is much better it looks well stocked and that American football won't be thrown so good......and they call it football :laugh:

Brick On 'dignow' ! :grin:

This is awesome...I really like how you incorporated those accessories into a sports store! Very creative as it gave me inspiration to gather my accessories and see what I can build around them.

I'm really enjoying your interiors, there's a lot here to be inspired by. But what impresses me the most is your simply amazing work with graphics. You could sell those designs! :)

Love the new interior! I agree with L@go ... the graphics are fantastic.

Thanks for all the great comments about our stickers. Really, all that has been done is framing someone else's great photos to fit our spaces. I can't credit the original photographers as I pulled almost all of the images off Google. If you like these you should poke around the DupliBrix page - I personally like those much more. We're also almost finished with our travel agency and I found some AWESOME travel posters that we've turned into art for that build too - the normal New York, Paris, London type places but in the upstairs (where you can book space travel) we've got posters for Bespin, Vulcan, Pandora, Rivendale, Hogwarts, Arakis, etc - really excited to see how they turn out.

I'm really enjoying your interiors, there's a lot here to be inspired by. But what impresses me the most is your simply amazing work with graphics. You could sell those designs! :)

Yes, the graphics are amazing! Great detail.

The huge poster above the entrance and all the other posters inside are superb!

I'm a huge fan of shops (and build a lot of them :) ) and love placing as many goods inside as possible. You did a great job displaying those many sport accessories.

A simple but clever way you placed the skis at the wall.