SBrick Survey  

409 members have voted

1. 1. What is your prefered color for SBrick?

2. 2. What will be your primary LEGO theme used with SBricks?

3. 3. Which feature of SBrick do you like most?

• Stairtop design
    • Works in sunlight
    • Big range
    • Controllable by smartphone (via Bluetooth)
    • Remote control from the Internet
    • Profile designer
    • Child mode
    • Other (please post in this topic)

Hello ,

A question here ,orderd almost 2 weeks ago an S-brick ,at the official S-Brick store .

Send them 3 day's ago a mail about shipping info ,no awnser , try to login on my account not possibele .

Sombady here the same probleme .do they have problemes ??????

4 minutes ago, technicbuilder said:

Hello ,

A question here ,orderd almost 2 weeks ago an S-brick ,at the official S-Brick store .

Send them 3 day's ago a mail about shipping info ,no awnser , try to login on my account not possibele .

Sombady here the same probleme .do they have problemes ??????

We have difficulties with the factory which produce the SBrick. We try to fix the shipping issue asap, hopefully in this week. Thanks for your patience.

23 hours ago, Carsten Svendsen said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to do sequence programming and if so, how?

I tried with the sequence and step function but it doesn't work at all like I intended.

Basically, I just need a couple of motors to complete a set of start/stops on a timer, via the push of a button

3whFwKf.png

What you see below are two channels controlling each motor. I know there's an error in the "knifes" sequence, but I can't be bothered redo it and screenshot it again. Anyway, look at the graph above.

Am I on the right track or completely off? When I tap the pink button in the app, the "bale turner" motor runs very slowly, the longer I hold the button the faster it goes. Similarly, when it's at 100% and I hold the button, it slows down gradually to 0 and then nothing.

After a couple hours of testing, I have finally found the solution

It is not intuitive at all, and would be so much easier with a text based LOOP(IF, THEN) coding

You need a Sequence for each function (motor/output) and a circuit to combine them both.

The starting button must be the last to be put in the app so that it covers the other two buttons so you don't press them by accident when transparent (would be cool if you could change the order on the control sidepanel though)

Remember that the sequence switched by the circuit needs an "opposite delay" equal to the delay it took to trigger the circuit in the first place, in my case that is 1 second

nbOBxCn.png

Edited by Carsten Svendsen

Hi,

We have a good progress with the coding enabled SBrick app. Now we want to do a closed beta test.

If you are interested please write to betatest@sbrick.com

If you have iOS device we may need your UDID.

Thanks for participating, your suggestions will make our app more user friendly.

Hi everybody

I had the opportunity to test the beta version of the new Sbrick app, which will be released in one or two months. The new app is convincing. It is perfect for MOCs with special demands. However, to set up a program is more complicated as with the present Sbrick Profile Designer. Nevertheless, there are now a lot more options to create custom functions for your models. 

Some of the new features of the app:

• It is possible to create loops
  • Queries from the Sbrick can be made
  • Sounds from the mobile device can be connected to slider positions
  • It should also be possible to control functions with a gamepad (I haven’t tested it until now)
  • mathematical operations can be used in the app

I tested the app with my MACK Anthem MOD. With the new app it is possible to automate several functions of the model:

[media]

Cheers Simon

Edited by functionalTechnic

Looks promising, should be interesting to see what people can come up with. This may actually make me finally break down and buy an S-brick. I hope that container isn't hauling eggs. 

On 3/30/2019 at 3:56 AM, Johnny1360 said:

Looks promising, should be interesting to see what people can come up with. This may actually make me finally break down and buy an S-brick. I hope that container isn't hauling eggs. 

So you are only working with PF elements? I think the sbrick is bit expensive but with the new app or withc the brick controller app you do have alot of advantages. No, happily there is nothing transported in the container

Holy shit :P  this looks sweet.  

Can it be made so i get a soft acceleration on a sertain channel ?

in that case it could be a great app for my crane as i want to have a soft start but the top speed of the motor this to prevent too much swing in the containers.

Anyone else had trouble contacting the Sbrick support team lately? I've sent 4 emails over the last 3 weeks but have had no reply.

Hi LEGO Technic and SBrick fans :) We've a big news for you!
SBrick3 is coming! ?

As we successfully crowdfunded the SBrick and SBrick Plus on Kickstarter, now we working on to a new equity-based crowdfunding campaign. Our new product will enable ALL TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION TOYS to be programmed and controlled the easiest way. Learn playing & coding at a time!

Be part of our journey, and get a little piece of our company by investing in us! Pre-register for exclusive early access now, at: https://tokeportal.hu/en/sbrick3/

And for the "old" SBrick owners there is also a great news. Our brand new application will be available in a few weeks. There will be many totally new features, which will blow your mind! :) 

Stay tuned! 

Edited by TamasMisik

Am I the only one who‘s a bit sceptical regarding the SBrick3 announcement?

Lately they couldn‘t fulfill their promise regarding the adapter for Mindstorms which renders the SBrick Plus features useless for me.

Also updating the App was risky. You never knew if all was working as before.

Edited by tismabrick

I received an e-mail about Sbrick 3
Okay, I like the thing and I would like to support this new development.

So I clicked the link of what they call tokeportal....
RED ALERT from Firefox. DO NOT ENTER.

But I'm no beginner so I set my heuristic scanner to max and entered.

Messages on the site about being obligated to post private details made my neckhairs raise.
But I went on and then stumbled into some hungarian language page that I can't (and do not even want to) read.

So I quit.
I mailed these frustrations to them but you guessed it allready.... no answers.
Same on Facebook, no reaction.

I wonder if anyone here managed to participate this crowdfund.

The invitation is to participate in the equity of the company - maybe as part owner or in one form or another be a provider of capital. The usual caveats about investing apply - seek advice.

Hey Guys! Thanks for the comments :) 

@tismabrick: Yes, unfortunately we could't find any factory which would produce the adapters for the special lego connectors. This is one of the reasons why we started working on the SBrick3... which will solve this problem on a different way. The new campaign and investments also help us to extend our developer team for more faster and better development. 

@coinoperator: Please double check the website again, it should works properly. In the top right corner you can also switch between the languages. We forwarded your report to the tokeportal team. 
You can also check the security of the page on the following website : https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=tokeportal.hu&latest 
My colleagues will also reply to your e-mail (or they already did it). 

Hi guys! I didn't find a better thread for my question than this one. So I wonder if anyone has troubles with login onto the application Sbrick?
I get Login failed EACH time((( But these credentials are valid if login to web site. Restore password did not help - an infinite spinner occurs. 

Login with FB also gave me notification "Login failed". Credentials are valid.

Obviously I have already written to all possible Sbrick support channels, but still, no any response was got. 

This particular situation is double shitty 'cause I need to test a MOC and developed a profile for it even.

@Aleh Try to create a new account on the web interface and log in with that on your phone. You can also try to wipe data/reinstall the app on the phone.

Just now, kbalage said:

@Aleh Try to create a new account on the web interface and log in with that on your phone. You can also try to wipe data/reinstall the app on the phone.

New account is not the best solution because existing one has a private configurated profile.

BTW application was reinstelled and i even install it on my wife's phone - nothing. 
Registration in the mab app is also impossible. 

A new account might be still your best chance if you want to use the app. You can login with your old profile on the web interface, check and copy anything you need to the new profile, then set up the ports on the phone for the MOC. If it works then it's still faster than spending hours troubleshooting your old profile on the phone.

@kbalage Is it possible to copypast the own custom profile to the new account? Hope you know the answer.

@Aleh you cannot copy-paste between profiles, but you can open your old and a new profile side by side (use an incognito window to run them parallel) and then you can see what you have in your old profile and recreate it in the new one. 

Ok,checkmate - registration on the site asks you to download the application. 

Also i got that this is a known issue and they are prepairinig the fix.

What is strange it affects only iOs platform.