Sign in to follow this  
sologuy369

Closed/concluded questions and answers

Hi All,

Would it be possible for one of the active forums mods to PM me, I would like thier permission to do something before I post.

Many thanks in advance!

Mark

Now I'm on other forums, so I know one doesn't just get appointed to ranks because they asked. I'm still only a Vassal and need to prove I'm a worthy member for this place. But is becoming a regulator something only special ones get? I just like to know for a later time as a reference, as the Licensed forum doesn't have many volunteers over there, so helping would be a long-term goal if it is possible.

Thanks in advance,

TheLegoExperience

Er, Licensed has one Moderator and one Regulator. What more do we need?

The higher up staff makes decisions about when and if more Regulators are needed. It's not something anybody can particularly work towards, but if there's a need and somebody might fit the bill, the staff will act accordingly.

Er, Licensed has one Moderator and one Regulator. What more do we need?

The higher up staff makes decisions about when and if more Regulators are needed. It's not something anybody can particularly work towards, but if there's a need and somebody might fit the bill, the staff will act accordingly.

Ahh, my apologies, I don't remember seeing your tag. I guess the forum is fine. Good day!