Sign in to follow this  
sologuy369

Closed/concluded questions and answers

Have a think. Have you been into any forums that aren't visible to most members? I can spell it out for you if you like. Don't make me show you. :wink:

:facepalm: The Chamber. (Either that or the RA. I made more than seven posts there, though. Thus, most likely the Chamber.) I didn't realize that those counted as active posts.

as i am new and all i would like to know if anyone has a club or group that lets people join to create customs by demands to see the finished product (not to buy!!!) :hmpf_bad: but just to see! I do have a few customs i built! :classic: Plz tell me if you know any! THX! :laugh:

I see theres been some name changes among some staff... Is this another elaborate joke to throw off our society? Or a deceptive coincidence? :look:

I see theres been some name changes among some staff... Is this another elaborate joke to throw off our society? Or a deceptive coincidence? :look:

Likely just because they can, and they want a change. If it were April 1st, on the other hand. . .

Why is it that whenever I am on EB on my smartphone, my location is "Not Online", despite the head's being yellow. It is not like this on my computer. :wacko:

Why is it that whenever I am on EB on my smartphone, my location is "Not Online", despite the head's being yellow. It is not like this on my computer. :wacko:

Maybe it doesn't classify you as "online" when you are on your mobile? I don't know.

Maybe you have the "sign in as anonymous" clicked on your mobile.

I'm not. I show up as viewing topics (in the topic), but as Not online in my profile.

^This is probably it. When I'm mobile, it always shows me as "online". You might want to go check that.

EDIT: Whoops, you replied a split second before I did. :laugh: I don't know why, then.

If that's not it, I guess it's just a small glitch. As long as you can still post and such, I don't see this as a big problem :wink:

If that's not it, I guess it's just a small glitch. As long as you can still post and such, I don't see this as a big problem :wink:

Right!

Ricey has a good point, are you looking to sell LEGO or something else?

Eurobricks is not a marketplace like eBay is.

If LEGO is what your talking about here is what Eurobricks offers in terms of selling LEGO.

Member to member selling/trading is allowed but only for members who have been here a while. Once you reach ten posts you can reply to a thread in the Buy/ Sell/ Trade forum and once you hit 100 posts you can create your own thread there.

The rules of our forum do indicate that if you are here just to sell something or advertise your product/site, then we'll probably have some questions for you.

Becoming a good member of the site is the best way to become a good seller, members trust those who they interact with on a regular basis.

Hello people.

I was wondering... where is Messenger, to send private message?

When I click on the little arrow behind my name I have: my profile, my settings, manage friends and manage ignored users.

Also if I want to click on My profile or on somebody elses I get this:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

Probably stupid questions...

Thanks in advance

Dario

You should be able to find answers to your questions here in the Eurobricks FAQ.

As I said... stupid question.

Thank you Rick for pointing it and sorry for this, I should read it better before posting.

:blush:

Yeah sounds like a dumb question considering i just did if you can read this right?

Yesterday though i created my first topic and today when i check to see the answers, it is gone giving me some error message and that i could check out the help page or contact an admin (which i can't since i don't use the tools it gives me)

So, i wonder, is there some time limit or post limit i need to achieve in order to be able to post then?

Edited by Darth Wayne

It appears that Ricecracker merged it with the 'Which set should I buy?' thread. Once you have reached ten posts, and get access to your profile (restrictions are in place to discourage spammers), you can search for your own posts from your profile page.

Hello, recently, I have been trying to locate the historic forum review index. I have had no luck finding it. Was it removed or deleted during a site update, or am i just not searchig hard enough?