Sign in to follow this  
sologuy369

Closed/concluded questions and answers

Went to the Historical themes forum to get some ideas for a MOC and I realized the MOC index is gone. Did it just disappear? Or is it just me?

Edited by K-nut

Thanks Big Cam! Guess I'm still getting used to the sites features. :blush:

Your welcome.

They might be restructuring that forum, or it may have been unpinned by mistake.

Hi,

it seems I cannot access the forums. It's not like my network is preventing me to even load the site.. The eurobricks layout loads just fine but it doesn't allow to sign in and it displays that error. It seems more like my IP range is blocked. If I use a web proxy, I can access it without problems but it's slower..

Can anything be done at all?

Hey,

is there any reason why my Moc:"Run for your life" is deleted right now?

It was posted in Action Themes

I´m confused.

regards

Klaus

Ah, I understand.

But there was no notification or anything else, I couldn´t find any footsteps of this thread in my profile anymore.

Ah, I understand.

But there was no notification or anything else, I couldn´t find any footsteps of this thread in my profile anymore.

By viewing your posts, not threads, you'll find the post you made that started the thread.

Seeing as this question has been answered, I'll lock this thread.

I like the new forum skin. It really captures the spring-y feel. But I've been having something interesting happening lately.

Sometimes when I refresh the Board Index page, for a brief time before the forum skin loads, it shows a different one. This skin shows a Wampa with a drumstick, a teddy bear, and a baseball player beating a mime with his bat.

Does anyone else see this? Or know why? I like it. I'd just also like to know why it's there.

That's the background of the banner section. The banner goes on top of it. Unlike the banner, the background is tiled horizontally, so the amount of the background that you see depends on how big your screen is and how far zoomed out you are.

For example:

post-11254-133342221307.png

Since this has been answered...and asked before, I'll lock this up nice and tight! :grin:

That's the background of the banner section. The banner goes on top of it. Unlike the banner, the background is tiled horizontally, so the amount of the background that you see depends on how big your screen is and how far zoomed out you are.

That explains it! I'm on my mobile device (iPod touch) so now I know why I usually don't see it. Thanks Brickdoctor.

Well, that was easily solved. Sorry to the mods for this topic.

EDIT: Thanks Hinckley.

Edited by purpleparadox

I looked for the right topic, but I couldn't find anything.

I used to have a Republic tag, but now all that is there is a "?". Is this an EB problem, or one with my browser?

A error with whoever is hosting the sites tags. Most peoples I've seen have gone.

Edit: they've just come back.

Edited by Mr Man

Images hosted in EB galleries (a lot of the images on the frontpage and some tags, among others) are not accessible/visible at the moment. It will hopefully be fixed soon.

Images hosted in EB galleries (a lot of the images on the frontpage and some tags, among others) are not accessible/visible at the moment. It will hopefully be fixed soon.

Seems to be fixed now, I can see all the tags and frontpage pics.

On the sidebar of my posts, my post count is 1860; on my profile, it is 1867.

1. Why is there a difference?

2. Which is the real number of posts?

Edited by LEGOman273

On the sidebar of my posts, my post count is 1860; on my profile, it is 1867.

1. Why is there a difference?

2. Which is the real number of posts?

Posts in certain forums don't count. The lower number is the one that determines your rank.

Posts in certain forums don't count. The lower number is the one that determines your rank.

Which forums? For a long time, the numbers matched.

Which forums? For a long time, the numbers matched.

Have a think. Have you been into any forums that aren't visible to most members? I can spell it out for you if you like. Don't make me show you. :wink: