Rufus

Contest Turtle Contest - Entry Thread

Thanks for the edit, Bonaparte! :laugh:

Here's my second entry. It has the same body as before, but with a more "Reidish" head and more movable blasters for extra "oooooomph"!

Here's Pawu Mark II

post-12685-0-54802500-1405695064_thumb.jpg

Here are more pics:

Edited by Or2Me2

Hard rock turtle!!!!

(not because i love hard rock, but because I want to change the cute idea of turtles :wink: )

14682276481_9053b3ba4d_z.jpg

Hi there! I've lurked the forums for a while, but finally decided to come out of my shell (pun intended) and join in this fun contest!

M.O.T.T.

Mobile Offensive Turtle Transport

After observing the ingenuity of the human race, and it's mechanical transportation, the Chelonians decided to combine their strengths to forward the evolution of their species.

14499267950_f5e4449206_z.jpg

More photos on Flickr

M.A.D Turtle (Mobile Air Defence)

This mobile fully armered Anti-Aircraft turtle is equiped 360 degrese rotating turret with twin 50's, Anti aircraft cannon and SAM easily able to take down enemy space craft as high as 50km in the Stratosphere. The M.A.D Turtle may be slow to mobilze but once fully equiped they 'shell' can take a beating. :tongue:

14665272696_e51ecd519f_z.jpg

More pics on Flickr.

Edited by wokajablocka

Is mine the first Star Wars entry? Here goes: presenting the All-Terrain/Undersea-Reconnaissance Transport (Limited Edition), or AT/U-RT(LE).

DSC06162_zpse12d38a5.jpg

This model is made solely from parts from 75002 AT-RT. This poor Clone Trooper's AT-RT was destroyed, but he rebuilt it into a smaller model (borrowing some parts from a Droideka's remains) which can convert from a land walker to a sea transport. Additional photos can be found here, including shots of the head and legs deployed into swim mode.

(Note: the whole thing will fit into an 8 x 8 space when the head and legs are folded downward, although the head may be hanging a little over an 8 x 8 area in the above photo. If it's a problem, let me know.)

Edit by Rufus: Sorry, Licensed entries aren't allowed.

Edited by Rufus

Yeah! The parts finally arrived today!

The design was ready in mere hours after this contest had started, but I just didn't have the right colors.

Here is the Blue Bubble Beach Turtle...

14503696370_18f63e31e6_c.jpg

The Blue Bubble Beach Turtle is a master of survival. It’s shield blends perfectly with surrounding tropical waters making the turtle hard to spot for predators!

Do you want to see the turtle in it's natural environment? Than, take a look at my Flickr-page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66389707@N08/

Edited by Swan Dutchman

Guess what, she only works in Black... and sometimes very very Dark Grey... the Bat-Turtle!

14715231173_8e04cb1e6e.jpg

Bat-Turtle by Yatkuu, on Flickr

Edited by Yatkuu

Presenting the Television Transport Turtle (T.T.T. or T3)!

14578223739_1e6e468efd_z.jpg

This turtle literally brings the entertainment to you and is fully equipped with a widescreen Television and 5.1 surround sound system. Included antennae and satellite dish allows for terrestrial and satellite TV signals. Speakers can be repositioned to the user's liking.

I wonder what video is playing? :wink:

This speaker configuration fits within the 8-stud wide limit of the contest rules.

For more pictures, see the album on my Flickr stream.

Edited by SpacySmoke