Hey all, I didn't know where to put this, but I think it fits best here. I want to start making MOCs of actual historical or real things and I'm really interested in historical things. Thus, I made part of the Berlin Wall. It is over 2 feet long and used about $150-$200 worth of LEGO bricks. Pics below!

20140709_143606.jpg

How the wall is made.

20140709_145742.jpg

Famous "Checkpoint Charlie," where numerous escapes took place.

20140709_145751.jpg

Long view, along with the towers and barbed wire.

20140709_143642.jpg

20140709_143656.jpg

Thanks for looking! :classic:

The wall has a very unique and rustic look to it. It is hard to see how the wall fits together, maybe some more pics would be nice. Great job again.

Nicely done! I love how uneven the tiles are. The barbed wire is great too. :thumbup:

Great job!! I like how the wall looked warped like it was put together overnight (which they did I believe) and then not well maintained for the next 40 years.

Only thing missing are some graffiti, I've seen section of wall that looks like it belongs to modern art museum when they finally knocked the walls down and reuntied both W&E Germany into one country.

The wall has a very unique and rustic look to it. It is hard to see how the wall fits together, maybe some more pics would be nice. Great job again.

Thanks! In fact, the wall doesn't fit together. They all line up on their own separate base plates but I can easily transport them/carry them.

Nicely done! I love how uneven the tiles are. The barbed wire is great too. :thumbup:

Thank you! :classic:

Great job!! I like how the wall looked warped like it was put together overnight (which they did I believe) and then not well maintained for the next 40 years.

Only thing missing are some graffiti, I've seen section of wall that looks like it belongs to modern art museum when they finally knocked the walls down and reuntied both W&E Germany into one country.

Yeah, that'd be cool if I added some graffiti. Thanks for the input! :classic: