Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

Krell Interrogates Sir Natas.

When Lord Vladivus returned to Shadowmere, he handed Sir Natas over to Krell, his Necromancer.

In the dungeons of Shadwomere, screams echo throughout the halls. These dungeons are a horrifying place, and one that few return from- those that do are usually the dungeon keepers, but even they do not always return.

14466737290_2983b5bbe5_c.jpg

In one of the cells, Krell and one of his Servants of Torture see to Sir Natas.

14673335553_ceeccd8f12_c.jpg

Krell: "Welcome Sir Natas. I assume you are aware of we are about to do- not that you have any choice mind. You're not in Avalonia or Kaliphlin, here in Nocturnus, we are cruel rather than kind!"

He motioned to the Servant of Torture, who stepped forward, bearing vicious looking tools.

14673343913_d06a33a82e_c.jpg

Sir Natas: "No. You cannot. This is heresy. Ravaage is the true lea..."

His voice was cut off by a sharp blow to the face.

Krell:"Ravaage is dead, his body merely isn't aware of it yet. Now, about Zurias..."

Krell's eyes glowed a fierce red, and with the Servant of Torture, set to work.

Several hours later, Krell emerged, now armed with a host of information.

C+C welcome, yet another freebuild! What has Krell discovered? I apologise for the lack of focus on the second picture, the camera refused to focus on the faces.

Nice torture chamber! I certainly wouldn't want to find myself in there! I especially like the torture rack and the overall creepy feel.

Another cool scene! The rack looks great, and you've incorporated the printed wood tiles very nicely here, well done!

Nice build! Love the floor in particular, and an excellent contiuation to the story!

Creepy room, you've done a great job with the atmosphere here!

Eeps - that does not look like a fun place to be (as a prisoner). Great story so far LV - looking forward to the rest. (oh, and I'm not sure what your are using for taking pictures, but if it has a 'micro' setting (often has a flower icon) that might work better for the close-up shots, or backing up a little bit and then zooming in sometimes works too if the focus is not behaving)

Scary dungeon :devil: I like the doors and jumper plates with plate rounds attached :thumbup: Nice to see you continuing your storyline as well :classic: