The rumoured prices are in NZ$.

And currently the FX rates are:

1 NZ$ = 0.83 US$

1 NZ$ = 1.00 GBP

1 NZ$ = 0.64 EUR

There's also

49.99 - Beach Hut

69.99 - Toy & Grocery Shop

In the Creator theme from the same source - those could be interesting....

Maybe the crooks could wear something other than stripy grey vests/tops. I mean does not that mean they have been caught once and sent to goal only to escape? Surely the bad guys could be wearing something else, maybe one of those masks with just the eyes showing, then a wooly hat like now but other tops and trousers to make them appear less like escaped convicts.

If they want to carry on using that current stripy top they could have set where the prisoners are out doing some community work on the chain gang. Then one makes abreak for freedoom and the cops have to chase him (Or her?) which gives room for a motorcycle cop or police peursuit car? Maybe some civilians to knock over as they dash off.

Swamp police.......great we now know that Lego City designers are like me......watch too much A&E ! :laugh:

What's next a family of duck hunters or bounty hunters or besties who repo cars and trucks ? :laugh:

Looking at recent subthemes, forest, mining, even Arctic can all be tied to a A&E series ! :blush:

Edit - funny those prices sound like what we pay in Australia ?

I've been told by a reliable source that dealers won't see the catalogue for next year till September some time.

Or maybe Honey Boo-Boo themed sets!

Anyway, city was starting to lose my interest but with the swamp police sets, I may have to pick up some, along with the pirates sets. I hope the police have new outfits, that could look really good. I also wonder if the 4x4 with boat is just a generic set, or a swamp police set. But one of my favorite things is that there is only about 4 sets, maybe a few more retailer exclusives, so I may be able to collect them all, without feeling like I'm spending too much $.

Edited by HomerJSimpson

Racing bike transporter? Didn't we get that in 2012? More of the same vehicles and more police, disappointing but not suprising. Oh well, at leats we have the demolition sets!

Also it seems Creator is the only place to get normal buildings now.

Prices in USD

$5: ATV patrol

$15: Demolition starter kit

$15: Fire Starter Kit

$15: Swamp police starter kit

$30: Dune Buggy Trailer

$30: Pickup Tow Truck

$30: Racing Bike Transporter

$30: Service Truck

$30: Snowplow Truck

$40: 4x4 With Powerboat

$50: Bulldozer

$50: Helicopter Pursuit

$60: Excavator And Truck

$80: Crook Hideout

$100: Demolition Site

$100: Swamp Police Station

I wonder what the swamp police station will look like.......maybe crocs as jail guards ? :laugh:

I can guess the crook hideout is going to be a run down shack/hut on a swamp. :laugh:

Bulldozer sounds like by it's price to be another monster one.

Pickup top truck.......yep, A&E again......Lizard Lick Towing ? :laugh:

Lego designers must have a fetish for police sets and towing vehicles ? :laugh:

I wonder what the swamp police station will look like.......maybe crocs as jail guards ? :laugh:

I can guess the crook hideout is going to be a run down shack/hut on a swamp. :laugh:

Bulldozer sounds like by it's price to be another monster one.

Pickup top truck.......yep, A&E again......Lizard Lick Towing ? :laugh:

Lego designers must have a fetish for police sets and towing vehicles ? :laugh:

I thought the Swamp Police Station would look more like the Forest Police Station, just more swampy-looking.

60065 - Swamp Police Quad

60066 - Swamp Police Starter Set

60068 - Bandits Hiding in the Swamp

60069 - Police Station in the Swamp

60071 - Hunting in the Airboat

60072 - Demolition Experts Starter Set

60073 - Construction Truck

60074 - Bulldozer

60075 - Excavators & Dolly

60076 - Demolition-construction

60081 - Pickup with car

60082 - Beach buggy with Transportation

60083 - Snowplow

60084 - Racing Motorcycle Transporter

60085 - 4-Wheel Drive with Powerboat

60088 - Firemen Starter Set

I hope the swamp police line will have a new animal mould, like the forest police line had the bear, but most likely it will include crocodiles/alligators if anything :sceptic:

To bad it is no return of the farm line in the horizon :wacko:

I wonder if there will be any helicopters (police or otherwise) in City for 2015.

LEGO have had at least one helicopter in the City line for every year since it began as far as I am aware so I am sure they will continue with more helicopters in the City lineup (at least as long as their focus group and marketing efforts continue to show that kids like helicopters)

Welcome to the new police state of Legoland ! :laugh:

What's next swamp fire fighters ? :laugh:

Time for Police to get its own theme.

I hope the swamp police line will have a new animal mould, like the forest police line had the bear, but most likely it will include crocodiles/alligators if anything :sceptic:

To bad it is no return of the farm line in the horizon :wacko:

A good fit would be piranhas, because even though they aren't in the swamp that much, I don't remember lego ever making them.

I also have been waiting for the farm. But what I wanted most was construction- getting that now- and an airport. Hopefully the summer will bring a airport theme.

I'm not a big fan of the police themes, but the forest team was refreshing. Hope the swamp theme won't let us down.

I'm not a big fan of the police themes, but the forest team was refreshing. Hope the swamp theme won't let us down.

I'm predicting a whole line of biome-themed police sets. Forest and Swamp police first, then we'll have the obvious Arctic Police. After that, Lake Police, Mountain Police, Desert Police, River Delta Police, Cave Police, Grassy Plains Police, Tundra Police, Fjord Police ...

I'm predicting a whole line of biome-themed police sets. Forest and Swamp police first, then we'll have the obvious Arctic Police. After that, Lake Police, Mountain Police, Desert Police, River Delta Police, Cave Police, Grassy Plains Police, Tundra Police, Fjord Police ...

Beach police...

Possible inspiration for the Swamp Police line?

LEGO-Movie-70802-Bad-Cops-Pursuit-5.jpg

Ha, Sgt. Snappy ! :laugh:

At least we get an air boat, but another quad bike......it will sink in the bog ! :blush:

I wonder if the police will have the same uniforms as the forest police ?

Edit - goodie another Creator shops set.....toy & grocery shops......ah, I have some thing to be happy about !

Edited by lightningtiger

Dude, trust me... DO NOT MESS WITH THE FIORD POLICE. ;)

I'm interested to see exactly what a Swamp Policeman looks like. Such a strange & random choice, but I'm very curious, & at least it's something different. Forest Police may be hard to top.

Why not? I mean Space Police has done well for them a few times. Hmmm? Castle Police? Shake down the Peasantry for taxes? Pursue yon knave Robin the Hood? Using a medieval helicopter gunship.