Piranha

Blue Coats, Red Coats, or Green Coats

If it is too much against the Redcoats it supposes to be posted in this thread. But to make a fool of some islanders it's fine to post in the MOCforum.

Try to avoid insulting and too much fighting against the Redcoats or Bluecoats outside this thread.

At least that's what I try to do. :pir-tongue:

those pics in the first(?) post.......what kind of terribly inaccurate battle is that?

somebody turned broadside and General Armendariz into tuskens!!!!!!! wait......did the reds do that? or did one of broadside's terrorist plans go horribly wrong?

Natmam 8000 got us to join his mighty Tusken club. I think General Armendariz and myself

Disapointed Capn Blackmoore

By joining the all powerfull Tusken Raider club

Lol

somebody turned broadside and General Armendariz into tuskens!!!!!!! wait......did the reds do that?

The red coats are not strong enough to be tuskens, let alone turn others into them. We tuskens rule, including over pirates, red coats, blue coats, etc. So either join us... or die. :jollyroger:

I think General Armendariz and myself

Disapointed Capn Blackmoore

By joining the all powerfull Tusken Raider club

Lol

:pir-sad:

:pir-grin:

:pir-laugh:

If you continue fighting Redcoats it will be all fine. :pir-wink:

General Armendariz is back I see. :pir_laugh2:

If you continue fighting Redcoats it will be all fine. :pir-wink:

I'll keep fighting red coats till I am old and dead.

I'll keep fighting red coats till I am old and dead.

Oh, don't worry, you'll be dead pretty quick then. :pir-skull:

Edited by Spyder

I still keep my uniform of the Tusken army to simbolize what i'm apart of. :pir-wink::pir-tongue:

Hey Martin - Welcome back! It has been kind of quiet around here without you and a lot of other frequent contributors are/have been on vacation as well. Yes we got thumped for being too Red vs. Blue. You can see the evolution of the conversation here so I won't repete what's been written...besides you're a Bluecoat so I know you can't read :pir-wink:

Hey Martin - Welcome back! It has been kind of quiet around here without you and a lot of other frequent contributors are/have been on vacation as well. Yes we got thumped for being too Red vs. Blue. You can see the evolution of the conversation here so I won't repete what's been written...besides you're a Bluecoat so I know you can't read :pir-wink:

Nope, just kill highly educated snooty folk who can't load a gun.

Too bad things got out of hand. Knowing my track record, I feel I will be getting in trouble sooner or later. But at least I know every single MOC of mine from here on out will be a red vs blue battle. Its my act of defiance!

Its good to be back. I was having LEGO withdrawls. But the one nice thing was that when I got home there were three bricklink orders waiting for me! That was very nice!

-Super

Its good to be back. I was having LEGO withdrawls. But the one nice thing was that when I got home there were three bricklink orders waiting for me! That was very nice!

-Super

I didn't see the problem myself but whatever...If we get more Red vs. Blue moc's out of you then it will be all worth it. It gave me an idea for a contest.

Teams of two redcoat supporters vs two bluecoats. You post small vigs back and forth that play off one another (at least one a day from each teammember for 3 - 5 days or something) so you end up with a spy vs. spy comic strip type thing. People vote on the winner and that team advances.

Bricklink orders are good. I got one yesterday I need to finish my latest build.

I didn't see the problem myself but whatever...If we get more Red vs. Blue moc's out of you then it will be all worth it. It gave me an idea for a contest.

Teams of two redcoat supporters vs two bluecoats. You post small vigs back and forth that play off one another (at least one a day from each teammember for 3 - 5 days or something) so you end up with a spy vs. spy comic strip type thing. People vote on the winner and that team advances.

Hornbricker... seriously.... that is genius! Why couldnt we just pick a couple of us and do it as our own project? I'm game for sure.

-Super

not debating whether a redcoat could kill a shark or not... :pir-grin:

I stand by that as a fact not subject to debate! :pir-classic:

Hornbricker... seriously.... that is genius! Why couldnt we just pick a couple of us and do it as our own project? I'm game for sure.

-Super

Let's give it a go. I'll start a topic and we can see who want to join in.

-Super

You two are welcome to start that little challenge, just think it through and come up with a decent set of rules before you do. :pir-wink:

You two are welcome to start that little challenge, just think it through and come up with a decent set of rules before you do. :pir-wink:

My thoughts exactely. I'll put something in writing (that even a Bluecoat could understand) and PM you two with a draft. When it comes to rules the more eyes the better.

When is everyone getting back from their vacations? We should probably wait to get going until more people are around...It has been very quiet...people aren't even getting yeld at for bumping old topics.

Yes mother... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Well we already know the redcoats will win, they have Wellington, Green Jackets, Fast Artillery Gunners, and ofcourse a spectacular Navy.

Excellent...I'll host the victory party at the Capstan Inn!