Tomsche

Mount Up! The Tundra Bull

Tundra Bulls are hairy, smelly, vicious and ferocious, lumbering brutes that live in the northern tundra`s of Mitgardia. But fortunatly, they also aren`t to bright, making them suitable to become tamed by the barbarian tribes to serve as pack animals or war mounts.

P1130101_zps28f2d516.jpg

When steered into battle, the `driver` usually does no more then whip the beasts into a frenzy and then hanging on for life, as the bulls charge wildly forward, trampling whatever they meet under their massive feet, or try to skewer it on their elongated tusks. Friend or foe are threated equally though in most cases, so usually the bullriders are put a fair bit forward of the battlelines...

P1130103_zpsc6848638.jpg

P1130102_zps82df1c8a.jpg

Hope you like my first attempt ever on a `brick build` beast...

Great idea! Similar to a musk ox right?

Aye, I saw it as a lovechild between the Pokemon Donphan and the Great Yak from WoW ;-)

Awesome! Does remind me of the mammoths in the borean tundra in WoW... Love how you used antenna's to mimmic the hair on the beast!

Thanks all! It was a misery to get myself going on this, as my bloggie has more blah blah about the beastie.

Don`t see myself try to build animals soon though...

Uh, very sturdy and evel-looking! I like the hair on the legs using antennas.

Good job! I love your description and the pink tongue :laugh: One thing I would improve on would be the flexibility of the legs. As of right now it doesn't look like it has knees. The way you have it posed makes it look good without them though.

Definitely has the rugged Mitgardian look :thumbup: I like how you did it's face a lot, those robot arms work great for antlers :classic:

Good job Tomsche, looks very ferocious! Awesome "wooly" effect with those black antennas!

Thanks for the comments. The GF kind of pushed me to finally try out that whole Ideas thing, so I bit the bullet and submitted it, getting it approved for gathering support today.

I don`t expect it to ever reach the goal, I`m already going to be very happy if I`d get to 100...

Edited by Tomsche

Tundra bulls :) Nice idea Tomsche well executed... Careful not to get under those legs.. :grin:

Ohoh, I got a bad feeling if this tundra bull is going to be on our battlefield at BMA :D

Very nicely done Tomsche!

Great work for a first brick-built beast Tomsche! :thumbup: The levers for the hair on the legs is an interesting solution. I did get a bit confused where the eyes were for a bit... in the first pic they look like they are in the middle of the 2x2 dish, but in the front on shot they look like they are the trans-blue studs on top of the head. I assume it is actually the latter? It looks more cute and cartoon-like that way, whereas eyes on the side of the head make it look more fierce and menancing.