Sign in to follow this  
Seltz

(MOC)[TIE Ugly] Montauk UC1-110

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Definitely the strangest ship in the sector, UC (unconventional craft) 1-110, or "Montauk", has been referred to as a "memetic craft", or "ghost ship", only being seen or encountered after one has heard of it. It is unknown if the ship actually exists, as the myth cannot be traced back any further than two generations before hitting a dead end. It is known to appear only as a heavily modified TYE-Wing, and is extremely hostile.

14637424113_cd2160309d_z.jpg

Most of the Montauk's front end is peppered with pneumatic cannons and blasters of every size.

14430884389_5b4e5abc33_z.jpg

The main weapon of the Montauk is its ball turret, firing a multicolored beam that can penetrate even the toughest of hulls. In addition, it has an upgraded sensor cluster on the right engine.

14430813610_9242342dcb_z.jpg

One of the many odd things about the Montauk is that it is reported to have its twin ion engines intact, and expanded. This is unusual considering most TIE Ugly jockies remove them in favor of life support systems. This ship must have a cabin empty of air.

14594457726_5f9ff8fafe_z.jpg

So, first MOC on Eurobricks, how'd I do? :3

More on my Flirckr https://www.flickr.c...35403@N02/sets/

Thanks for looking!

Really interesting new twist to two vehicles. And I gotta say, it's executed quite well. Good job Seltz! Can't wait to see more from you!