Polaris and Scarlet Witch for the win! What you did with the hair is awesome. Must have a been a lot of work.

Just went through your Flickr and man you really got some great customs! A lot of comic-versions too. Love that. You must be a comic reader.

Edited by Borex

Polaris and Scarlet Witch for the win! What you did with the hair is awesome. Must have a been a lot of work.

Just went through your Flickr and man you really got some great customs! A lot of comic-versions too. Love that. You must be a comic reader.

Thanks for your kind words! Let me see:

1) Polaris and Scarlet Witch's hair are from Wonder Woman's hair piece:

11345.jpg

Of course, it went through a serious modification -- had to cut out the center piece in a circular form (to try and mimic their headgear) -- and then sanded and then painted.

2) Yes, I have a strong preference for the COMICS versions where ever possible, because;

3) You guessed it, I have always been an avid MARVEL comic book reader from a young age :)

Again, awesome.

I have an idea that I will try and pump into flickr later on. You might like and want to adjust.

Again, awesome.

I have an idea that I will try and pump into flickr later on. You might like and want to adjust.

Sounds awesome can't wait to see it -- please do send me another reminder, my Flickr activity from other users is becoming very unwieldy with so many people to follow!

I hope someone at Sheng Yuan is also taking notes from your Flickr pics :-)

She-Hulk, Spider-woman, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Black Cat, Cosmic Spidey, Polaris, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Shocker, Hobgoblin etcetera etcetera

I hope someone at Sheng Yuan is also taking notes from your Flickr pics :-)

She-Hulk, Spider-woman, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Black Cat, Cosmic Spidey, Polaris, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Shocker, Hobgoblin etcetera etcetera

Thanks! I'd love to have the option of properly printed figs doesn't matter who puts them out!

Holy smokes! I can't believe the detail! That arm print is outrageous. I'm keeping my eyes peeled should you decide to sell some of these.

Holy smokes! I can't believe the detail! That arm print is outrageous. I'm keeping my eyes peeled should you decide to sell some of these.

Thanks man. Ramon and I had a couple of "test prints" for the torso, hips, legs (I had the alternate "Swimsuit" variant you see here, which is a nod to the classic Ms. Marvel variant) -- the arms are MOCs which I painted :)

Please, syafiqspyderr, do not use other people topics to share your creations. You can open your own showcase topics. Thanks. :classic:

I like the Netflix figures, though I'm pretty sure reddish brown or dark brown would work better for Kilgrave's hair in the Jessica Jones show.

I like the Netflix figures, though I'm pretty sure reddish brown or dark brown would work better for Kilgrave's hair in the Jessica Jones show.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm not sure I have that piece in dark brown, but I'll certainly check it out!