Thought I would share some of my recent MARVEL MOCs.

For the record, I have 3 category of "MOCs" although the initial list will mostly begin with the 1st category "Pure" MOCs (but may include some others as well)

1) "Pure" MOCs -- builds that bring together (mostly) LEGO parts and designs that are re-bricked from other minifigs / parts (including some customization such as modding or painting of pieces).

2) "Custom" MOCs -- builds from other Customs and have incorporated elements of my own design or are re-bricked from other minifigs / parts

3) "LEGO" MOCs -- builds from official LEGO minifigs and have elements of my incorporated my own design or are re-bricked from other minifigs / parts

Please do leave comments, as I am curious to get some feedback! Thanks!

Also, you can view the rest of my pics on Flickr as well:

[MOC] Iron Man - Mark I

Zh9KgJh.jpg

[MOC] Silver Samurai (credit to Rezourceman for the main idea for this build)

cqdJwgj.jpg

RFIfbiq.jpg

m8PoZto.jpg

4JYgz6e.jpg

tozvQkT.jpg

[MOC] General "Thunderbolt" Ross v.1 (Army Fatigues)

FG3pe3a.jpg

[MOC] General "Thunderbolt" Ross v.2 (Army Service Uniform)

O1Vgeaq.jpg

DxgbN7C.jpg

bMwkjiy.jpg

vGkm3NR.jpg

s7NxHLc.jpg

L4tj1wn.jpg

Edited by agoodfella

The Sabretooth and the Juggernaut are just two of the stars here. I'll have the Juggernaut and Logan done myself when the parts arrive from a BL order. I'm also making a Yellowjacket from Agoodfella's customs. Kingpin and Banner are 2 others that are getting done.

You've got to love Indy's torsos for these customs!

The Sabretooth and the Juggernaut are just two of the stars here. I'll have the Juggernaut and Logan done myself when the parts arrive from a BL order. I'm also making a Yellowjacket from Agoodfella's customs. Kingpin and Banner are 2 others that are getting done.

You've got to love Indy's torsos for these customs!

Thanks for the comments, please do post your pics! btw, Yellowjacket? *scratches head*?

Some nice figures there, very neatly done

Thanks!

Thanks for the comments, please do post your pics! btw, Yellowjacket? *scratches head*?

Whoops! Other way round!

My fault for skipping between threads too quick!

I mean to say the Logan and Juggernaut for you... and the Yellowjacket from King Pixel!

Whoops! Other way round!

My fault for skipping between threads too quick!

I mean to say the Logan and Juggernaut for you... and the Yellowjacket from King Pixel!

Sounds good. Curious to see the Yellowjacket.

I really like those modified hairpieces for Kraven and Sabretooth. Are they glued or do they stay in place by themselves?

I really like those modified hairpieces for Kraven and Sabretooth. Are they glued or do they stay in place by themselves?

Thanks for your comments.

They are not glued on and they do stay in place - if not in motion. But it will slide down, for instance, if you turned them upside down. As you can imagine, since by virtue of the fact that you have eliminated the top portion of the hairpiece which connects to a minifigs head, it will slide down.

But it's not like its going to slide off by itself. If you are simply displaying it, it will stay firmly secure on the shoulders. But moving it around or any kind of rough play and the Sabretooth one will definitely start lifting off (but won't come off entirely as it will hit the bottom of the existing top hairpiece).

The Kraven piece is even more secure since I cut it with just enough clearance for the front and the back. In other words, the back of this modded piece is cut lower to acccomodate for the combed front to back black hair piece.

Hope that answers your question. Please let me know if you have any further q's.

Edited by agoodfella

Sounds like a stable enough connection. I might steal borrow that idea.

Absolutely! I "stole" it as well, so please feel free. Pay it forward!

MARVEL ALTER EGOs:

http://i.imgur.com/HS44Un4.jpg

This is a mix of official LEGO figures (TLG), CSM (for 3rd party Custom) and MOC:

ROSTER:

Fourth Row (L to R):

- Spider-Man (TLG) / Peter Parker (TLG)

- Captain America (TLG) / Steve Rogers (MOC)

- Iron Man (TLG) / Tony Stark (TLG)

**Third Row (L to R):**

- Wolverine (TLG + MOC) / Logan (MOC)

- Thor (TLG + MOC) / Dr. Donald Blake (MOC)

- War Machine (TLG) / James "Rhodey" Rhodes (MOC)

**Second Row (L to R):**

- Daredevil (CSM) / Matt Murdoch (MOC)

- Ant-Man (MOC) / Dr. Hank Pym (MOC)

- Human Torch (CSM) / Johnny Storm (MOC)

**First Row (L to R):**

- Red Hulk (CSM) / Gen. "Thunderbolt" Ross (MOC)

- Hulk (CSM) / Dr. Bruce Banner (MOC)

- Thing (CSM) / Ben Grimm (MOC)

Edited by LuxorV
Image too big. Converted to link.

I'd love to see an official Angel like that!

Yup. This is one of my all-time favorite unis / characters. Which is exactly why I made this MOC! :laugh:

Edited by agoodfella77

That has to be the best Angel custom I've ever seenl! I also like the look on Sif, but with those colors, I could see myself also using her as Nyssa of the League of Assassins on the TV show Arrow.

That has to be the best Angel custom I've ever seenl! I also like the look on Sif, but with those colors, I could see myself also using her as Nyssa of the League of Assassins on the TV show Arrow.

Thanks! Yup, it certainly would work for a Nyssa MOC as well (although I'm strictly a MARVEL guy!)