199 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Rate This Set?

Currently at the Gurnee,IL location. No line so far which is odd. Perhaps my location isn't as well known to the AFOL community like I have heard before?

F*** ... totally forgot. Then took a look and found it to be available in September. I could order it though. As long as I'll get it, I'm ok with it.

Just got mine from the Gurnee,IL location. Walked in and out. No line. Also picked up Research Institute and now have $5 in rewards to spend. :)

I also ordered mine this morning around 8.30 from S&H NL. Was still available when ordered. No confirmation mail yet but as someone else also stated that is quite normal. I am optimistic it will arrive tomorrow in the post and when I look-up the status on the website it will still read 'in process'. This wouldn't be the first time...

Also, do we really think this is such a hot item? I am sure in any case that if you order now you will at least get it beginning september at the latest. Maybe earlier, the new delivery dates are always very pessimistic.

I just talked with customer service as my order didn't go through. We did it over the phone instead and it will be shipped on August 15th probably. The lady claimed that this diesn't seem to be sold out at all. We simply need to wait a bit more, that's it. She admitted they have some technical difficulties today.

Agh, can't bloody believe it, my luck. Got up at 5 to go to work, check site; it's not there. Come back home from work, it's there but sold out. Congrats to those lucky enough to get one though :laugh:

Also, do we really think this is such a hot item? I am sure in any case that if you order now you will at least get it beginning september at the latest. Maybe earlier, the new delivery dates are always very pessimistic.

Hard to say. Perhaps it's not as popular as we all thought. Could also be Lego made more because they were expecting this huge rush and since there isn't, it is not sold out yet. Either way everyone seems to be getting one one way or the other.

It looks like the limit on the US shop at home has dropped from 2 to 1, if it's not a site issue. I'm hopeful for another production run to add a couple more to my space ranks.

I picked up mine this morning from my local Lego store and even with the limit of 1 per person they expected to be completely sold out by lunch.

Picked mine up at a local Lego store, no line, they had plenty. By the time I'd filled a large PAB cup and was debating on getting anything else, a couple guys breezed in and each grabbed a set, one of them telling a parent and then the cashier that the sets will be sold out by end of day. :tongue:

Nevertheless, there were still several on the shelf when I left.

Now the long wait until my birthday to open it later this month!

I believe that I successfully ordered last night, but it was during the initial "out of stock, ships in 30 days" period before it just said available, so I have no idea when it will arrive.

I was refreshing a few minutes before midnight eastern US time and eventually was able to order mine as soon as it let me add it to my bag. My order still says "In Process". I checked back a few minutes after the order and that is when it officially became available. People are saying theirs are shipping while I haven't received confirmation my order was successful. It is ok if it takes a little longer - I just hope it goes through.

I was refreshing a few minutes before midnight eastern US time and eventually was able to order mine as soon as it let me add it to my bag. My order still says "In Process". I checked back a few minutes after the order and that is when it officially became available. People are saying theirs are shipping while I haven't received confirmation my order was successful. It is ok if it takes a little longer - I just hope it goes through.

I am sure it will. I suspect we are all getting our knickers in a twist about nothing. There were the same worries about BTTF and Ghostbusters and they are still available today. The only 2 sets I can think of in recent years that actually sold out very quickly were the limited edition 41999 and the NASA marsrover. The latter took me by surprise, I didn't expect that. But even that wasn't the same day...

Ours has shipped too. :)

According to Post NL, estimated delivery is....this Sunday? Surely there's a mistake, there's never been any mail or deliveries on a Sunday, not even when we lived in the UK. That, and we only got standard delivery.

I'm in the same case, Lance. My order has shipped a few hours ago, and the estimated delivery date was Sunday too, but it changed to Saturday, while I chose standard delivery (which is even more surprising). I expected to get it between Wednesday and Friday, but I won't complain if I recieve it this afternoon. :D

Just got mine from the Gurnee,IL location. Walked in and out. No line. Also picked up Research Institute and now have $5 in rewards to spend. :)

Ya can't beat free Lego, man!

Mine shipped today. Confusing indeed. Oh, well. As long as it gets here, I'm not complaining.

Ours has shipped too. :)

According to Post NL, estimated delivery is....this Sunday? Surely there's a mistake, there's never been any mail or deliveries on a Sunday, not even when we lived in the UK. That, and we only got standard delivery.

Post.nl is experimenting with Sunday deliveries for a few customers. Perhaps TLG is one of them, in which case lucky us!

Ordered my 2 Exo suits yesterday and got the package TODAY! :grin:

Edited by bondp99