199 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Rate This Set?

Well pricing justice would be if it cost £20, but it's still a step in the right direction.

I'm quite concerned that the Exo-Suit still isn't on the UK S@H. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

I've noticed this before with exclusive sets. They show up already om the S@H in the US (though not for sal yet) but in Europe they are not visible until the day it goes on sale. Just change your country setting to see what I mean...

Wondering how I can turn this into a Titanfall mech, maybe the Strider. Also love any chance to get Benny some more friends, and the turtle is great!

The set is now advertised on the front page of S@H, but when you click on it it says that the product is not available. When will S@H be updated?

Maybe in the morning... the "sun is up" morning, not "it's just after midnight so it's technically August now" morning :wink:

It usually updates around midnight, so I'm surprised it's not available already. Oh well.

Since the Research Institute is also set for release on the first, maybe they're expecting a big rush between the two Ideas sets (and any others that officially launch) and are delaying the update until normal business hours to better handle the load? I'm not sure what they usually do here, let alone overseas. It'll be there soon and hopefully won't sell out as fast as a MattyCollector Ram-Man :laugh:

I checked the Canadian site just after midnight - still "available soon". Did a bit of work (it's 12:43 now), and I check again - OUT OF STOCK!

Can't be... right? :(

It's available in the US. But the S@H lists it as "out of stock, ships in 30 days". I placed my order regardless. Oddly, all of the new Star Wars sets and the Research Institute have the same OOS message.

I ordered as well. I'm thinking the 30 day oos must be a glitch since all of the new sets say the same thing.

It's available in the US. But the S@H lists it as "out of stock, ships in 30 days". I placed my order regardless. Oddly, all of the new Star Wars sets and the Research Institute have the same OOS message.

Completely forgot the Institute was available tomorrow. Welp, there goes my idea of buying 2 suits. No money for that if I am getting the institute.

Yay. I was planning on throwing the exo-suit, Ecto-1, and Research sets in the bag and calling it a night. After 45 min. of hitting "refresh" from 11:55 Eastern Time on, both new sets are sold out and available in 30 days. Glitchy or instant sell-out for both sets? I dunno. Placed order and I find out within 30 days, I guess.

Same here. It was sold out instantly, as far as I can tell. Trouble is, most of western Europe and a whole time zone in the U.S. got access to it before I did, so when I realized to late that Lego didn't pay attention to Daylight Savings Time, I was well and truly late to the party. It's on order, with a couple of other things, but since they said it was in fact out of stock, I'm guessing I'll get it eventually. Oh, well, I can wait; I've got some other, really massive Lego projects coming up soon anyway.

The site allowed me to add it to my bag and has it listed as available now (in U.S.), but it also has a disclaimer about VIP Points and availability due to technical difficulties. All the better for me, I guess. I decided to use the problem as an excuse to back out and save my money for the batmobile, especially after some rather large purchases lately (Sea Cow, Mini Cooper, etc. etc.). Hopefully it'll be available come September (and hopefully I'll have money for both), but if not, congrats to all that managed to grab it - I thought - like many of you - that this one would be a hot item.

They are still available - at least in Polish S@H. I have heard a rumors that it is going to be a limited run - can anyone confirm that?

Edited by peter_m

I just ordered 2 from US S@H, 2:00 am here. They went through no problem. I actually placed 2 orders. I ordered 2 Exosuits and a Mini Cooper. Also got the free mini mini coop. Finished it up and then remembered the Research Institute was out, so I ordered one for my wife.

Edited by Faefrost

Well it's up and available on UK S@H, and I've ordered mine. I stayed up until 3am waiting for it to become available so I could order it, fell asleep, woke up around 7am and instantly ordered it.

I can't wait to see how long it's in stock for in the UK, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

Yeah, seems like it was just glitchy for a while. Eventually I ordered two plus the Research set, and got free shipping and the freebie set no prob. :)

Its now showing up as "unavailable" for Australia (and all of the countries served from Europe in fact)

Does that mean its sold out and wont be available for ages or just that its somehow glitching and is actually available?

And if it HAS sold out already so soon after launch (only a few hours since it went live) then that should show LEGO that they need to order another production run as soon as they possibly can.

This may well qualify as one of the fastest selling LEGO sets of all time...

Edited by jonwil

Out of stock in France, will be sent september 4th... I ordered a copy this morning bu still didn't receive the order confirmation email, bad news I guess :sceptic:

What bothers me is that I also ordered City sets for my nephew birthday.

Wow, that was quick! Out of stock in Canada, now, too.

If this doesn't send a message to Lego about a possible CS reboot, I don't know what does! :)

Ordered ours at 8:00 this morning from the French S@H, when there were technical difficulties. I checked the order status, and it says 'In Process'. Does this mean that we've got one, or just backordered?

Out of stock in France, will be sent september 4th... I ordered a copy this morning bu still didn't receive the order confirmation email, bad news I guess :sceptic:

Sometimes on S@H, confirmation emails can be days late, or not even sent at all in some instances. I'd check your order status or phone customer services to check. :)

I believe that I successfully ordered last night, but it was during the initial "out of stock, ships in 30 days" period before it just said available, so I have no idea when it will arrive.

Can someone help me reconcile the current note of "out of stock, ships august 15" with a single production run? Does this mean that the run is not complete, or just that there are more in the logistics pipeline? Also, is there any potential for dropping the limit of 2 or allowing additional orders if it isn't a sellout? I have two kids and was hoping to buy one for each of them and at least one for myself.

Same here, but it was in stock when I ordered this morning, so I still hope I won't have to wait until September 4th before they send it.