Bob De Quatre

AG - Rules and FAQ

They don't :sad: You can have a homeworld if you choose to join MANTIS! :laugh:

Or, you could have a better homeworld if you join Octan... :look::tongue:

We have corn!... and we're always hiring!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Or, you could have a better homeworld if you join Octan... :look::tongue:

We have corn!... and we're always hiring!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

They have Corn........ We're Badassery Personified! :devil:

Well, we have a Pombe.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Currently wondering if this is an argument for joining M.A.N.T.I.S. or a recruitment gimmick that works on a very particular set of people. :wacko:

Currently wondering if this is an argument for joining M.A.N.T.I.S. or a recruitment gimmick that works on a very particular set of people. :wacko:

:snicker::laugh_hard:

M.A.N.T.I.S. is the closest thing to thing to Aliens, though, if you want to get a real paycheck...

M.A.N.T.I.S. is the closest thing to thing to Aliens, though, if you want to get a real paycheck...

I mean, Octan merged with the Merchant Confederacy, so we have our fair share of modified Humans and Aliens, so that's not necessarily true. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

For future reference, or, at least, clarification, can a "Civil Building" be of an Alien origin? Does the civil building have to belong to my corporation, or could it be the private domicile of a peaceful Alien?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

For future reference, or, at least, clarification, can a "Civil Building" be of an Alien origin? Does the civil building have to belong to my corporation, or could it be the private domicile of a peaceful Alien?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

As alien ships work I would asume alien buildings work too (but as Kawashita doesn't have that tech I'm going to forbid it :devil: Ok, now I'm abusing my staff powers :classic: Ignore that last part :wink: )

Just a reminder to everyone to please indicate in your posts any parts of your build that have been used before.

Just a reminder to everyone to please indicate in your posts any parts of your build that have been used before.

I never have to worry as I break everything down after pics are taken. I simply don't have a big enough collection to keep stuff built. :laugh:

I never have to worry as I break everything down after pics are taken. I simply don't have a big enough collection to keep stuff built. :laugh:

Same here. :thumbup::laugh:

Hey, I'm sure this has been posted but I can't seem to find it,

What are the rules on purity? Can I use any brickarms weapons on my fig? or is it strictly Lego brand pieces.

Same goes for Stickers, I'd love to print out some Kawashita Logos for some tiles, but I don't know if it's allowed.

Finally, Is the Kawashita logo stolen from Japan in Civ V? :grin:

Hey, I'm sure this has been posted but I can't seem to find it,

What are the rules on purity? Can I use any brickarms weapons on my fig? or is it strictly Lego brand pieces.

Same goes for Stickers, I'd love to print out some Kawashita Logos for some tiles, but I don't know if it's allowed.

Finally, Is the Kawashita logo stolen from Japan in Civ V? :grin:

To answer your questions to the best of my ability,

I'm pretty sure that's allowed. I'm fairly certain that brickarms and such have been allowed for sigfigs, but it is not recommended for other non-avatar figures.

That is definitely allowed. Especially for Mantis and Kawashita. We purists over at Octan, on the otherhand... :tongue:

No. Couldn't find the exact quote, but apparently it was some random picture from heteh interwebs. :tongue:

Welcome to AG! Glad you chose not-Mantis, although I'm sad to see you didn't choose Octan. :cry_sad:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Unfortunately that is not allowed. We can only join one faction, since otherwise there would be some conflicts of interest. (We all have private pm threads for strategy, and if a player had two characters, that player would have access to both threads. :sceptic:

But! you can create NPCs (non player characters) from other factions to aid in your story telling. For instance, you could Join Octan, and create a MANTIS agent character to either serve as your archnemesis, or as your character's love interest, or just a friend who serves another corp.

Or, you could join Kawashita and build an Octan character to be your enemy/friend.

As long as you only have one primary character, and serve just one corporation, the possibilities for story and characters in addition to that are limitless.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I see that there are many inactive players, are they removed from the game after a certain time ?

I see that there are many inactive players, are they removed from the game after a certain time ?

No. They're all welcome to return whenever they like. Even Jon Horsleben could return, and he'd still be welcomed back with open arms.

So there's no need to build every week, or avoid a spell of absense. We all build as much as we want and can at any given time.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I can't find the new rule about the Awesomonium bonus for building on your home planet. Can someone link it for me?

On 7/8/2014 at 4:34 AM, Bob De Quatre said:

You can submit only one build per week, from Monday to Sunday (Monday 10:00UTC/GMT). The judge will post the scores as soon as they are available, but no later than Wednesday.

@Professor Thaum Here you go.

Edited by Boxerlego