Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

BrickArms July 2014: AK Variants

Just a quick note that Will just released several new BrickArms accessories: a series of AK variants!

14283917948_4239669bb1_z.jpg

AKM Assault Rifle

AKM_Gallery_1.png

AKS74U Assault Carbine

AKS74U_Gallery_1.png

AK-GL

AK-GL_Gallery_1.png

AK-Apoc Assault Rifle

AK-Apoc_Gallery_1.png

AK-12 Assault Rifle

AK-12_Gallery_1.png

AK-SV Sniper Variant

AK-SV_Gallery_1.png

All of the new BrickArms AK variants are available at official BrickArms resellers worldwide.

I love BrickArms stuff! And as a huge fan of the Fallout games, the AK-Apoc will be great for lots of MOCs I plan to make!

really cool! I wish brick arms was not so expensive.

Don't we wish everything we liked was less expensive so we could buy more! The reason why BrickArms are priced as they are is the same reason why LEGO costs more than other building toys; only the best (materials, tooling) is good enough for Will, and those standards come at a price. That said, BrickArms are competitively priced in regards to the wider custom accessory market, and many BrickArms resellers (Brickmania and GI Brick especially) run some nice sales fairly regularly.

I love BrickArms stuff! And as a huge fan of the Fallout games, the AK-Apoc will be great for lots of MOCs I plan to make!

I'm a big fan of the AK-Apoc, too, although I've never played a moment of Fallout in my life. It's really a neat blend of Soviet weaponry aesthetics that makes for a hardy-looking rifle.

really cool! I wish brick arms was not so expensive.

From what I've seen BricksArms are actually some of the cheaper brick weapons.

Looks really nice, can we see a revisit to the M16/M4?

AK's here, AK's there, AK's everywhere!

Very nice!

Yo bro, I heard you like AK-47's so we put some AK-47's in some AK-47's in your AK-47.

I'm thinking of buying some BrickArms weapons to give to my Winter Soldier minifig, but I know nothing about guns. Which ones would be most accurate for him?

Cool. Going to see if there will be arms dealers at BrickFete.

They should make the classic space helmets. People would buy the crap out of those. Matching the colors might be difficult though.

Edited by jodawill

I'm thinking of buying some BrickArms weapons to give to my Winter Soldier minifig, but I know nothing about guns. Which ones would be most accurate for him?

Well, the AKM Assault Rifle . the AKS74U 'carbine' actually was the backup on tank crews, not a standalone arm. Also you can use the AK-SV if you want a mountain hunter look.

Woo! A Zastava M76! Now I can remove Brickebab with maximum efficiency!

Don't we wish everything we liked was less expensive so we could buy more! The reason why BrickArms are priced as they are is the same reason why LEGO costs more than other building toys; only the best (materials, tooling) is good enough for Will, and those standards come at a price. That said, BrickArms are competitively priced in regards to the wider custom accessory market, and many BrickArms resellers (Brickmania and GI Brick especially) run some nice sales fairly regularly.

I'm a big fan of the AK-Apoc, too, although I've never played a moment of Fallout in my life. It's really a neat blend of Soviet weaponry aesthetics that makes for a hardy-looking rifle.

In Fallout 3, it's called the "Chinese Assault Rifle" and it was one of the best guns to have. And long story short, it's basically the AK used by China when America and China fought for Anchorage, Alaska and the rifle is used in the wasteland over 200 years later after the war.

Nice. :sweet: Can't go wrong with some AKs. I'm a big fan of these remastered versions of older BrickArms.

Yo bro, I heard you like AK-47's so we put some AK-47's in some AK-47's in your AK-47.

Yes.

These are great! I'll probably get a sniper variant, it looks amazing.