Wedge09

MOC - The Blue Chain

I take a break from medieval building and I builded this: The Blue Chain, a pub where you can listen to live music. I was inspired by a book of a italian musician who started his career in the 60's and 70's and I was attracted in particularly by all the pubs which openend their doors in those days, with some very, very famous like the Piper in Rome. So, I thought to build one myself; I think it came out quite qwell and it's even modular. Enjoy! :classic:

14385161188_82782ac3d3_c.jpg

14570989012_a809416eec_z.jpg

14568439951_a9f0577f28_c.jpg

14548734806_c4a25d53f4_c.jpg

14570061764_8d9c307f4a_c.jpg

Looks a fun place to hang out. Address please :sweet:

Edited by grum64

What a great MOC. As always, it's the little details that make it what it is. I really like the flood lights that point to the band, and the chains that hang over the colorful windows- they are almost invisible.

Excellent pub there 'wedge09'......only the toilets are missing for guys and girls to make out in ? :laugh:

Great interior.......poor Larry doesn't look happy still :laugh: .......Brick On Party On 'wedge09' ! :grin:

Great interior detailing! As others have noted the lights and the chains are really good - though my favorite detail is the layer of single trans-blue plates you've got in the bar.

I'm not sure of the musical properties of using a shovel as a guitar head though :classic:

Looks a fun place to hang out. Address please :sweet:

looks cool, oh and the address is 4437 euro Rd on highway 646. :tongue::grin:

What a great MOC. As always, it's the little details that make it what it is. I really like the flood lights that point to the band, and the chains that hang over the colorful windows- they are almost invisible.

If only those chains were blue... :laugh:

Thanks grum64, plew2000, yohai71 and Behemoth. :classic:

Excellent pub there 'wedge09'......only the toilets are missing for guys and girls to make out in ? :laugh:

Great interior.......poor Larry doesn't look happy still :laugh: .......Brick On Party On 'wedge09' ! :grin:

Thanks a lot lightningtiger :classic: ; Larry is simply not convinced of the drink requested :laugh:

Great interior detailing! As others have noted the lights and the chains are really good - though my favorite detail is the layer of single trans-blue plates you've got in the bar.

I'm not sure of the musical properties of using a shovel as a guitar head though :classic:

Thanks eurotrash; I found the design of the guitars in google images but I think the shovel is good for doing the Headstock :wink: