LOL, thank god you didn't! The alternative solution actually makes for a better looking, as well as sturdier attachment for the cabin to the chassis! :wink::thumbup:

Were instructions finally made available for this model? Building from a LDD file is not easy...

Hi! I'm afraid not, I never got around to making them. Concider it a challenge! :wink: Have you started/tried?

If you'd rather build by instructions, I can maybe recommend my 6x6 truck instead? That comes with full instructions, and you could probably combine those with the LDD of this truck to make it look more like the latter. The cabin, equipment tower and dumping bed should be easy enough to reproduce from the LDD file

Das ist ein schöner Truck, aber irgendwie kann ich die LDD Datei nicht herunterladen. Kann hier jemand helfen?

10 hours ago, lomo0403 said:

Das ist ein schöner Truck, aber irgendwie kann ich die LDD Datei nicht herunterladen. Kann hier jemand helfen?

Firstly, this in an English speaking forum so we ask that you use English and not German.
Secondly, this thread was created almost 5 years ago, if the original poster has removed the LDD file from the internet for whatever reason, then you are too late. Once you reach 10 posts you can of course send them a private message to ask them for it but they may have deleted the file from their computer.