mccoyed

Mount Up! - The Elusive Chobo

Have you played around with the settings on your Samsung? My familiarity with what it is capable of is only based on a quick google search, so not sure if this is helpful or not (and you may already know/have tried these) but fiddling around with these settings might be helpful:

- Exposure value: increase this to make the image brighter

- White balance: see which setting makes the white parts look the most white (most of the shots in your WoN stuff look great regarding the white balance, but this one seemed to turn out a bit 'yellow-y')

- ISO: increasing this value might help brighten things up a bit, but too high and you might start seeing some graininess/noise

...of course then there is always working on the lighting setup and then getting into photo-editing software to get the best possible pictures...but maybe this will help a bit... regardless the build is really great :thumbup:

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner! I think I'll give these settings some experimentation next time I try photographing a build. I've been slowly doing a science fiction MOC but should be returning to some GoH stuff soon.

I think this is my favorite build from you yet! The Chobo is really neat and well sculpted :thumbup:

And your landscape is excellent, I like the slight rise to where the tree is and the snow drifts look good :classic:

Thanks, SK. I think it may be my own favorite, too. Great to get landscape praise from you, also. I consider you one of the masters.

Very nice creature! My favorite parts are the wings and the head :classic:

Thanks Gideon!