Oky

Teenage Mutant Avenger Turtles

In an alternate universe where TMNT and Avengers are the same thing, a new team of heroes has been assembled: The Teenage Mutant Avenger Turtles! Known as the Turtlevengers, they fight against crime, alien invaders, and all kinds of sci-fi threats.

14395458459_33ae9542ff_z.jpg

TMAT by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Here is the main team of superheroes in a half shell. Captain Leonardo is the leader in (red, white, and) blue and does anything to get his avengers through. Donnie Stark has a way with machines, so he created a high-tech, full-body "shell" for himself. The Incredible Raph tends to loose his temper and mutates into a big green(er) rage monster. Michel-Thorgelo is one of a kind. He loves the food and entertainment that the human world has to offer and he always goes into battle swinging his weapon around and shouting his catchphrase.

14395644157_42b186e621_z.jpg

Turtlevengers Assemble! by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

These are the friends of the Turtlevengers. Hamato Fury, aka. Splinter is the dark-skinned man who created the Turtlevengers. He is also the one who trained April Romanov, the red-haired friend of the Turtlevengers, and Casey Barton, who has a relationship with April and whose weapon of choice is sports equipment.

14395460609_eed569ff9d_z.jpg

TMAT Allies by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Oroku Loki, aka. the Shredder is the Turtlevengers' arch enemy and likes to wear a pointy helmet, a cape, and pointy weapons. He leads an army of Kraangtauri, an alien race of generic soldiers in shiny armor who entered this world through a portal, in a quest to conquer the world.

14395401290_438c214d9c_z.jpg

TMAT Villains by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

I hope you enjoyed this little crossover. :classic:

Wow, what an ingenious crossover! Perfect character parallels. I find it especially hilarious that Thor is Mikey.

It's surprising how easily these characters can fit in with those in the Avengers movie. I love Hamato Fury. :laugh: Great combo. :thumbup:

I find it kind of funny that the April/Black Widow minifig looks better than the official one :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing. The April hair piece is much better for Natasha than the official one.

Best cross-over you have ever done 'Oky' :thumbup: ........Brick On ! :grin:

Very good Oky, I really like how you have integrated the two.

Wow, what an ingenious crossover! Perfect character parallels. I find it especially hilarious that Thor is Mikey.

It's surprising how easily these characters can fit in with those in the Avengers movie. I love Hamato Fury. :laugh: Great combo. :thumbup:

Thank you all! :sweet: Yes, I was surprised myself how perfectly all these characters match each other once I started thinking about it.

I love it! Only you could make those parallels between the two. Love the the use of the Taskmaster head for Casey, very clever.

Thanks. I think this head would be more accurate, but unfortunately I don't have it. Let's hope we get an official Casey in the next wave.

Love these crossovers... The Hulk minifig torso fits well with TMNT... ;)

True, although it is the wrong shade of green for Raphael. Color-wise, his and Donnie's head should probably be switched to match their bodies, but I think it fits so much better personality wise this way.

I find it kind of funny that the April/Black Widow minifig looks better than the official one :laugh:

It kind of is. :tongue:

Great crossover Oky!

Thanks!

i'll experiment with my KO minifigs

Do you mind elaborating on that? What are KO minifigs and what kind of experiments are you planning to do with them?

Do you mind elaborating on that? What are KO minifigs and what kind of experiments are you planning to do with them?

KO = Knock Off minifigures (i.e. Decool).

Very cool set up, Oky! I really should watch the show- then I'd understand this more. :tongue:

True, although it is the wrong shade of green for Raphael. Color-wise, his and Donnie's head should probably be switched to match their bodies, but I think it fits so much better personality wise this way.

I see what you mean... still a great display!

They are brilliant!! I'm only just getting into all the various Marvel superheroes (tanks to Lego!) and I especially like the way you've matched the personalities/roles of each turtle to their Avenger counterpart... Excellent stuff!!

great job with these figures oky!

they remind me of the dc-crossover series, where the superheroes would swap apperiance/forces or even combine both (aka spider-boy, JLX or super soldier)

might try some combination myself ^^

yeah, i agree - raphys personality fits hulk best ^^

leonadro as the leader - donatello being the technical brain of the group - and mikey as the "fun" guy - raphael as the one always eager to fight

KO = Knock Off minifigures (i.e. Decool).

Very cool set up, Oky! I really should watch the show- then I'd understand this more. :tongue:

Ah, thanks. Although I still don't know what he was trying to say with that comment...

And yes, you really should. :wink:

After getting Shredder's Loki-esque backstory on the last new episode, this makes so much more sense!

Well, technically Karai is the one with the Loki backstory, but yeah, the elements are there!

I see what you mean... still a great display!

Best crossover yet. So funny how these fit together. Also, Taskmasters head is really good for Casey, I'll have to buy the Lab Smash.

So simple it's just perfect!

They are brilliant!! I'm only just getting into all the various Marvel superheroes (tanks to Lego!) and I especially like the way you've matched the personalities/roles of each turtle to their Avenger counterpart... Excellent stuff!!

Thanks! :sweet:

great job with these figures oky!

they remind me of the dc-crossover series, where the superheroes would swap apperiance/forces or even combine both (aka spider-boy, JLX or super soldier)

might try some combination myself ^^

Thanks! Hm, interesting, I didn't know about those. I'd definitely like to see someone try to recreate those characters with minifigs.