Bob De Quatre

LEGO Sci-Fi 2014 Pictures and Rumors

Look at that! The construction worker has a light bley Piece of Resistance...? :look:

Look at that! The construction worker has a light bley Piece of Resistance...? :look:

That construction worker also appears to be a robot (based on the color of the hands and what little I can see of the head). Could it actually be disguised as Emmet?

Awesome . . .

Yes another Space man would have been great and a Blacktron figure

I wonder what the bad guy looks like (Robot ?)

Too bad the little ship didn't have a bit of yellow - it could double as Blacktron!

That construction worker also appears to be a robot (based on the color of the hands and what little I can see of the head). Could it actually be disguised as Emmet?

Yeah, it is.

So it turns out I was wrong. Anyway, the spaceship is increasing in awesomeness with every photo of it we get. Soon, all our budgets shall be spent on it. Also, robo-Emmet! The grey piece of resistance shall be much more useful than the "normal" red one.

Hope it doesn't disappoint anyone (it might even excite some people), but the Robo-Emmet's "Piece of Resistance" looks almost like it could be Silver Metallic (aka the current Flat Silver on Bricklink), rather than light or dark gray.

I think the enemy Octan spaceship is also pretty cute. I like the Octan Logo with a ring around it like a planet.

Just to let people know, I think the robo-emmet is Emmet disguised as a robot, not a robot disguised as Emmet.

The minifig inside the black spaceship has a red visor. :look:

Just to let people know, I think the robo-emmet is Emmet disguised as a robot, not a robot disguised as Emmet.

The minifig inside the black spaceship has a red visor. :look:

I hope it is emmet in disguise and I would like to see that minifig inside the black spaceship, I guess it is a real robot

I'm also eager to see the Robot Pilot. While I'm sure he has one of the two plentiful heads (even though there is a third generic robot head in the trailers that appears in zero sets), the pictured figure appears to have a unique torso.

I'm surprised people didn't noticed the Benny's cracked helmet... and faded torso.

I'm surprised people didn't noticed the Benny's cracked helmet... and faded torso.

I did notice that. Very curious.

The spaceship wings pop further out when you press the engines, revealing 2 large spring loaded missile launchers. There is a review on atamaii tv on YouTube, which I can't link from my mobile... it starts with the police drop ship

:classic:

does anyone consider the dropship to be a 2014 sci fi set as it looks it to me, like something out of I robot

Edited by SMC

Oh no, the dropship looks awesome too. I'll just have to keep trying to tell myself it's a City set not a Space set, that might work.

I like the dropship alot must get a few of them for my police and the classic spaceship looks fantastic as well.

Edited by LEGOMAN132

The dropship is nearly identical to the one we got in the 2014 star wars winter wave. The only difference is the colour. :sceptic:

Edited by Legoman123

The dropship is nearly identical to the one we got in the 2014 star wars winter wave. The only difference is the colour. :sceptic:

And the length of the body, and that ridiculous tail is gone, and the canopy's better...

And the length of the body, and that ridiculous tail is gone, and the canopy's better...

What I am saying is that these is two very similar sets coming out in the space of one year.

...and the windscreen. And the way the sides fold up. And the rotating side-mounted thrusters. And the prison cell. In fact, once you get past the general shape, you find that they're completely different sets! Who'd have thought?