Ben C

Brickwater Fire & Emergency Services

Hello, I am new here on Euro Bricks, but I have been building for some time and I have started a Fire dept. I was wondering what I could improve on and what is liked/ disliked.

med_gallery_186_507_330097.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_1573616.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_444260.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_11854.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_532969.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_369656.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_2087.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_909238.jpg

There are more, I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of them..

Edited by Ben C

There's some really good looking Fire equipment and Ambulances in there, but it'll be easier for people to see them (and comment) if you embed the images

I really like this one.

Edited by eurotrash

There's some really good looking Fire equipment and Ambulances in there, but it'll be easier for people to see them (and comment) if you embed the images

I really like this one.

I tried to embed the images but it kept saying that they were too large.

Some impressive rigs you've made here Ben C. I really like the first two, the Rescue Squad truck and the Ladder Truck. Also interesting is the Ambulance with the crew cab.

Are your builds based on real vehicles, if so it would be a good touch to maybe have a small info piece of what each vehicle is, ie make and type also what station they are attached to in your Fire dept.

Can't wait to se more.

Some more rigs...

Based off 2013 Pierce Arrow XTs

med_gallery_186_507_1948478.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_734809.jpg

Based of the 2010 Freightliner M2-106/ Pierce bodies

med_gallery_186_507_571433.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_93690.jpg

The Squad Engine/ CBRN

med_gallery_186_507_2374721.jpg

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was "I want these right now!!" These are simply amazing man, the Freightliner actually resembles a real Frieghtliner...thats hard to do when your working on something with such a small model scale. The ambulance's stood out as well. I really enjoyed looking at these, thanks for posting them!

Some impressive rigs you've made here Ben C. I really like the first two, the Rescue Squad truck and the Ladder Truck. Also interesting is the Ambulance with the crew cab.

Are your builds based on real vehicles, if so it would be a good touch to maybe have a small info piece of what each vehicle is, ie make and type also what station they are attached to in your Fire dept.

Can't wait to se more.

Some really impressive vehicles. Especially like Brickwater L1!

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was "I want these right now!!" These are simply amazing man, the Freightliner actually resembles a real Frieghtliner...thats hard to do when your working on something with such a small model scale. The ambulance's stood out as well. I really enjoyed looking at these, thanks for posting them!

Thank you all!! I should be receiving more parts and hopefully building a station soon!

You definitely need to post some pics of your fire station when its done. Have you ever thought of building police cars?

You definitely need to post some pics of your fire station when its done. Have you ever thought of building police cars?

I have some police cars but they aren't completely my designs..

Superb. Could be retail. I can see them flying off the shelves.

I want to start a small company selling these but I fear it wouldn't get off the ground..

I'd still like to see what they look like. Do minifigues fit in all of these fire trucks okay?

med_gallery_186_507_1652510.jpg

Car 1&2 main design credit to C.C. Car 3 Main design credit to Dakota C. I just made some changes for personal preference

med_gallery_186_507_673794.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_1392328.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_1352755.jpg

med_gallery_186_507_1503816.jpg

A really lovely collection of Fire Dept. vehicles! I love the Rescue Squad Truck and the Ladder Truck.

More Seagraves, plz :wink: !

I'd still like to see what they look like. Do minifigues fit in all of these fire trucks okay?

MiniFigs do not fit in the trucks easily, it can be done though.

A really lovely collection of Fire Dept. vehicles! I love the Rescue Squad Truck and the Ladder Truck.

More Seagraves, plz :wink: !

Maybe :wink:

I want to start a small company selling these but I fear it wouldn't get off the ground..

Have you considered Etsy? Low cost, low overheads. Here's a link to one of the shops there https://www.etsy.com/shop/ABSDistributors Or there's always a eBay or Bricklink shop option.

Have you considered Etsy? Low cost, low overheads. Here's a link to one of the shops there https://www.etsy.com...ABSDistributors Or there's always a eBay or Bricklink shop option.

Ive Considered Esty, I personally have problems with Bricklink.. eBay is another possibility.