Gwail

MOC - friendly Mustang GT-500

Hello there!

After some time of loyal lurking I've decided to share some of my creations :). Let me introduce myself first, as this is my first post here - I'm a typical AFOL, thanks to having own children in proper age (pre- and primary school), I've managed to get back to old hobby. As both of my children are girls, so the field of construction is quite obvious - Friends serie ;). I've decided to improve the standard garage, supplied by the Lego Group, so you can expect some 4-wheeled creations, 6- or 7-wide.

The first choice is one of my first creations, the 7w car inspired by the iconic muscle car - Ford / Shelby Mustang GT-500 - not a specific model, rather the mix of 2010 - 2013. As most of my MOCs, it's designed to be playable by 3-years old kid - heavy duty construction, and the obligatory openable doors (I even can't think about the car without such feature ;)). So, the requirements are quite hard, but the results are quite good, I hope :).

Sorry for the mediorce photo quality (terrible focus depth), but didn't have too much time to play with the friends' camera, borrowed for short time :).

So, let Olivia to introduce one of her cars:

14356400238_269d1fb81a_c.jpg

14356399738_fb406648f4_c.jpg

14356375389_64a094ec08_c.jpg

14563096273_ee32761f6d_c.jpg

More photos on my flickr page.

Downlolad LDD file.

My other presentations:

14541283676_d0eab6ac41_t.jpg 14551184925_5d319e05ba_t.jpg 14385311427_d19b921517_t.jpg 14599591423_4aa162741c_t.jpg

Edited by Gwail

Very nice indeed! This bodes well for whatever you're going to be posting on Eurobricks. Welcome and keep up the good work!

Very nice 7w Friends car, glad you added it to both the 7-wide Cars Group and the Friends Cars & Vehicles Group. The 7w+ measure is very suitable for the Friends dolls, and I like the shaping and the colour design of your car very much, especially the front really screams Mustang. The interior is done very well, too. Looking forward to more MOCs from you, and welcome to both Eurobricks and Flickr! :thumbup:

Thanks for all the warm words, fellow brickers :).

Great work! I love all the SNOT in so many directions.

Thanks, it was a real challenge to make the front with striped bumper to look well.

Very nice indeed! This bodes well for whatever you're going to be posting on Eurobricks. Welcome and keep up the good work!

Thank you! Indeed, I'm gonna show more creations in a short time, have to hurry ;). Mustang is already one year old, meanwhile 1saac W. managed to publish two very similiar MOCs, shame on me ;)!

Very nice 7w Friends car, glad you added it to both the 7-wide Cars Group and the Friends Cars & Vehicles Group. The 7w+ measure is very suitable for the Friends dolls, and I like the shaping and the colour design of your car very much, especially the front really screams Mustang. The interior is done very well, too. Looking forward to more MOCs from you, and welcome to both Eurobricks and Flickr! :thumbup:

Thank you, appreciate your interest, it won't be shame to say you're the one of top creators I've been lurking since starting my LEGO adventure as AFOL ;).

Edited by Gwail

CRookie28, thanks :)!

I've managed to find some free time and made the brand new, 100% accurate LDD file (except the illegal connections of mirrors, of course :wink:). What a shame I can't add attachments to the posts anymore, dunno why, so I've added the dropbox link to the file in the first post of the topic.