Sign in to follow this  
Athos

Indy Lego !!

Can nobody read? Marion's mentioned in the description above :-P

I guess not Sam :-D Thanks for the info though. :-)

Sounds like these sets are gonna be great, the temple escape one looks very promising.

Now all we need is pics, any idea when that might be :-)

The nazis are no worse than storm troopers. actually stormies were named after nazi storm troopers, but still there shall not be swaztikas, if i have anything say about it.and lego woudnt spend millions to make crapy lego sets. or would they.

yeah for indy

*vader*

The nazis are no worse than storm troopers. actually stormies were named after nazi storm troopers, but still there shall not be swaztikas, if i have anything say about it.and lego woudnt spend millions to make crapy lego sets. or would they.

yeah for indy

*vader*

The difference is that stormies were not real, thats why tlc dont have a problem making them. However anything based on the world wars are, and thats a period of time that tlc dosent feel comfortable in touching.

If tlc do decide to produce these figs then they should just be labeled enemy soliders, or something like that.

sorry if this has been mentioned but i just realised what this set Motorcycle Chase ($9.99 USD) depicts the scene where Indy and his father escape with the map to the hidden temple is gonna encompass i bet its gonna have indy and his dad on motorcycle and side car chased by the nazi plane when his dad uses the umbrella to scare the birds into the plane so it should have normal indy sean connery looking bored with umbrella and book a few birds and the plane :-P X-D X-D X-D my god these sets are gonna rock!!! *wub*

I think someone said earlier in the thread that the "nazis" wouldn't look good with a tommy gun but actually use tommys like legos mold minus the drum magazine and add . A generic german soilder from that era would be good. this guys:http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=sw082 torso could work good for a german soilder.

Nazis and there swaztikas off *n*

Indy and generic german soilders from 1930's - 1950's on *y*

*vader*

p.s. for some reason i coudnt give a link.

A generic german soilder from that era would be good. this guys:http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=sw082 torso could work good for a german soilder.

I think this torso would look perfect. Just change the light gray arms to darkgray! Ok...and change the head and leg parts too ;-)

hp070.jpg

sorry if this has been mentioned but i just realised what this set Motorcycle Chase ($9.99 USD) depicts the scene where Indy and his father escape with the map to the hidden temple is gonna encompass i bet its gonna have indy and his dad on motorcycle and side car chased by the nazi plane when his dad uses the umbrella to scare the birds into the plane so it should have normal indy sean connery looking bored with umbrella and book a few birds and the plane :-P X-D X-D X-D my god these sets are gonna rock!!! *wub*

A quick tip:

comma.jpg

comma.jpg

comma.jpg

Comma on! :-)

In a $10 set, I'd be very surprised if you get anything more than the 2 Jonses and the sidecar motorcycle.

Can nobody read? Marion's mentioned in the description above :-P

Lool I saw but it didn't say which Marion it was going to be :-P

There are basically 3 different Marions:

* The bar drinking Marion: adventure looking

* The Cairo Market Chase Marion with a white and red dress

* The white dress Marion

I would imagine the most iconic of them all, the white dress *wub*

In a $10 set, I'd be very surprised if you get anything more than the 2 Jonses and the sidecar motorcycle.

Maybe a generic villain + small bike ??

*yoda*

Here are a couple of rough digital mockups showing that the new hat mold in the Indy line may have more than one use...

ttoht3.jpg

tbelloq2.jpg

(more Indy minifig customs here)

Very nice indeed, and they more or less use existing faces, which is something they might do. I doubt we'll see the black band on the white one though, rather just leave it as a white hat.

Yeah, if they're not going to the trouble of putting a black band on Indy's hat, I doubt they'll do the same for any other minifigs who may wear it. Won't stop me adding bands to the hats myself though. Marcus Brodie also wears a similar hat in some scenes.

3696554775.jpg

Ideally a short fat black elastic band could be used...

This line looks like it has some real potential. Personally, I couldn't stand the Adventures line and its cheap Indy clone figs, but this definitely appeals to me. Indy's torso and whip look excellent. I only hope that we see some decent pricing in Canada. Fortunately, we probably won't be as hard done by as you Europeans.

I can't wait to see actual set pics.

actually thats not the scene. the scene is they are chased by 4 nazis on motorcycles. the scene your taking about is atleast 15-20 mins later after the were chased by the nazis and the aren't on the the motorcycle they are on a beach.

Hey, that's really nifty!

Another picture!

061907_indylego_full.jpg

I gotta love that hat!

Now I can finally start a Godfather line without having to use those cowboy hats...

As for the Indy sets, well, it sounds quite good...

I do doubt LEGO will ever make Nazi figs... Although it would be.... interesting...

Mr Tiber

I went to BrickWorld last weekend and I have an unconfirmed rumor about the nazi figs, actually the lack thereof. I got stuck in traffic and had a lot of clients having emergencies throughout the weekend so I didn't get to go to many of the presentations. However, someone told me that during the LEGO rep Q & A, someone asked if there would be nazi figs and the answer was no. Apparently they are trying to avoid sets that would have to have nazis in it.

I was surprised because I thought motorcycle chase would require nazis...like I said it's a game of telephone because I have no idea what was actually said or how reliable my source is.

I was surprised because I thought motorcycle chase would require nazis...like I said it's a game of telephone because I have no idea what was actually said or how reliable my source is.

I never imagined TLC making nazis, thats for sure ;-)

Regarding that set, the more I think of it, the more I think it will be that bike + sidecar, Indy and his dad, in front of a raod sign.

Basically only this:

23222026_eb12c718b9.jpg

*yoda*

I never imagined TLC making nazis, thats for sure ;-)

Regarding that set, the more I think of it, the more I think it will be that bike + sidecar, Indy and his dad, in front of a raod sign.

Basically only this:

23222026_eb12c718b9.jpg

*yoda*

I think your pretty much stop on with that set mate, i cant see any other way that it could be done.

Hey i wonder if indys dad with have that umbrella X-D