Sign in to follow this  
Athos

Indy Lego !!

post-14-1182368995.gif

Link to source see above!

Why are you posting this? It's already on the main page ;-) . Tsk, tsk, apo :-P .

That indy fig is awesome *wub*

At first I hated the flesh pinkie tone coloring

They stood out in my SW collection like odd balls or something :-D

Now I am used to it

Three new molds!!!His hat whip and pouch look very cool

Can't wait to see the sets

*Hopes they are same quality as SW sets have been

Piranha

Damn you george lucas and steven Spielberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves fist in air*

I truly believe nobody at TLG has a substatial amount of braincells or they would release new adventurers.

I'm in agreement with everyone else. If this theme is of the same quality as Star Wars then we're in for a big treat. The fig alone is brimming with quality, as well as new pieces!

These are exciting times!

Damn you george lucas and steven Spielberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves fist in air*

I truly believe nobody at TLG has a substatial amount of braincells or they would release new adventurers.

If this theme becomes a smash success then we'll see many more new pieces compared to what we got in the adventurers theme. And if the last wave of Adventurer sets sold poorly it might be a good idea to wait a little longer before reintroducing it. Besides, this liscensing deal will eventually expire, in which case TLC can always revert back to Jonny Thunder and the gang (they could also use all of the new parts made in this theme as well, eh, eh?)

Why are you posting this? It's already on the main page ;-) . Tsk, tsk, apo :-P .

Yes... Erm... Yeah... Where shall I begin... Actually, erm.... yes.... Hmmm.... Should check the front page from time to time... :-$ :-P ;-)

I don't why anyone thought LEGO was going to bring back the Adventurers line. We haven't seen it in four years and that last wave sold poorly. What LEGO is trying to do now is bring it back some how, and what better way than to use Indy! *sweet*

Edited by Two-Faced Batman Fan

None of them have a substatial amount of brain cells? Of course they have brain-cells! After all, they brought us great themes like Knights Kingdom Exo-Force, and Bionicle... I just hurt my own cause X-D

On topic, these sound ok, epecially if they make a fez head gear peice. If they do, I predict that they will be hot sellers on BL and I'll buy at least 50 for East India Co. Soldiers in Africa... >:-)

Long live The Honourable East Indian Company!

EICcoat.jpg

Do you think they'll use a new whip? Because on the cartoon Lego version of Indy I saw he had a new looking whip. Whether that was just for the cartoon or not is questionable. They brought new guns for Star Wars and Batman, why not a new whip for Indy?

Do you think they'll use a new whip?

I think so. The old one is not suitible and you can't have Indy without a whip.

I love the look of the minifig, I was kind of expecting recycled Adventurers stuff. I see lots of potential with this liscence. Hopefully, it will take off like the SW liscence did and not fizzle out like Spiderman or Batman did.

This is definitly awesome news :'-) . I can't wait to see the sets in Jan 2008. I really hope TLC will create the sets as well as they have been with SW. Even though JT was similar, there were some areas TLC had to tread lightly. Making sure they did not infringe on IJ's scenes. I am so *sweet* about the news.

Argh! A brand new theme to collect now that Vikings seems to be dead.

Damn You LEGO damn You to HELL.

I am so going to be ruined...this is must have theme - starts humming the greatest theme song ever

KimT

Hmmm gotta love that new indy fig *wub* , i didnt think that the face would look all that different from the han solo one, but boy was i wrong.

The amount of sets lego could produce from this line is incredable, even though it means the end of johnny thunder i still welcome the line.

I wonder if the "Pouch" will be part of the fig as an accessory or if its just added to the pic..

I wonder if the "Pouch" will be part of the fig as an accessory or if its just added to the pic..

I reckon it'll definitely be an accesory. I don't see why it wouldn't be...

I wonder if they'll make a new mold for Indy's Webley revolver or just use the Johnny Thunder mold...

Not that it matters, they look alike anyway :-)

I reckon it'll definitely be an accesory. I don't see why it wouldn't be...

I wonder if they'll make a new mold for Indy's Webley revolver or just use the Johnny Thunder mold...

Not that it matters, they look alike anyway :-)

They'd probably won't make a new mold since there is already the revolver piece and they can easily use that ;-) .

New head, new hat, new whip, printed legs, this is awesome. :-D

WHAT?!

What an outrage!

>:-(

Indeed. I don't look forward to the Australian prices. Often the price is USDx2. (The Millenium Falcon is like that; $950 AUD!) I sell stuff over the internet, often to Americans, and I wish I knew where Lego got their exchange rates from because it hasn't been like that since 2000!

Well TLC you wont get that from me, ill just have them imported and save myself some cash.

Any advice on how to do that?

I wonder what Temple the escape set will be based on? I mean logic says the one from the Temple of Doom, but on the other hand indy escaped from a temple at the start of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I tend to think Raiders of the Lost Ark due to the classic rolling stone ball scene, but I could be biased as I watched Raiders last night! (I am watching Temple of Doom tonight.)

I wonder what Temple the escape set will be based on? I mean logic says the one from the Temple of Doom, but on the other hand indy escaped from a temple at the start of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

"Four playsets based on the classic trilogy are slated to launch in January 2008. Three sets based on iconic scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark include: Temple Escape ($49.99 USD) which brings the legendary rolling boulder scene to life in LEGO form as Indy faces spiders and poisoned darts in his search for the Golden Idol of Fertility. With Race for the Stolen Treasure ($29.99 USD), kids build two desert vehicles and recreate Indy

Just a quick thought, I hope they will make a beautifull Marion *wub* It seems TLC always keep the best hotties for licences 8-