Sign in to follow this  
Athos

Indy Lego !!

I have to say Fixer....I too am surprised there aren't more posts around the set numbers and titles I posted....I was pretty excited when I found out myself....

I have to say Fixer....I too am surprised there aren't more posts around the set numbers and titles I posted....I was pretty excited when I found out myself....

It's probably because you don't have any source of info, or anything to back it up. For all we know you could have just made it up. :-/

It's probably because you don't have any source of info, or anything to back it up. For all we know you could have just made it up. :-/

Exactly, there are only a few members on here that the EB community trusts. And thats because they have been correct in the past.

Exactly, there are only a few members on here that the EB community trusts. And thats because they have been correct in the past.

Sorry guys, it's my first scoop...It is not made up....I guess you can take the info for what you feel its worth. Time will tell I suppose, but the info is solid.

Could Legomilk corrorborate any of this perhaps?

Thanks!

Sorry guys, it's my first scoop...It is not made up....I guess you can take the info for what you feel its worth. Time will tell I suppose, but the info is solid.

Could Legomilk corrorborate any of this perhaps?

Thanks!

Well, I do hope your scoop is correct. I like the sound of those sets and seeing them as early as January 2008 instead of when the movie comes out in May would be great too.

Y'know Saul, nothing or no one confirms your scoop, so we have reasons to believe you're makin' all this up to tease us geeks...

On the other hand, we could also give you the ol' benefit of the doubt.

Tell you what... Personally, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I'll believe you.

BUT...

If you're scoop turns out to be fake and you've been pulling our leg, I'm gonna collect a bunch of angry fellow geeks to track you down and fill your nostrils with...

DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUM....

105 yellow LEGO studs!

How a bout that, guys? Think 105'll be enough?

;-)

7620 Motorcycle Chase

7621 Lost Tomb

7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure

7623 Temple Escape

Sorry, but that says not much to me. Without any pics.... Everything depends on the set design I guess.... 8-|

DJSaulTNutz one must prove that you are a reliant one. If you are right, great...

if not, welll i think you know what.

but dont worry i have sofar no reson to doubt you, that you think thhese are real *sweet*

Thanks guys...I do have some set names and numbers for January 2008 for Batman and SW as well....but will wait for someone like Sam or Legomilk to vouch for these first....there is some GREAT stuff coming...
Sounds exciting! I don't think I'll be revealing any news again though, my source is unable to give any out any more :-(

Intriguing... sounds exciting, if it's true (here's hoping)! *sweet*

It's OFFICIAL!

Source

Upcoming Indiana Jones Adventure to be Backed by Major Companies in Global Licensing and Promotional Program

SAN FRANCISCO (June 18, 2007)

Four playsets based on the classic trilogy are slated to launch in January 2008. Three sets based on iconic scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark include: Temple Escape ($49.99 USD) which brings the legendary rolling boulder scene to life in LEGO form as Indy faces spiders and poisoned darts in his search for the Golden Idol of Fertility. With Race for the Stolen Treasure ($29.99 USD), kids build two desert vehicles and recreate Indy's truck-hopping fight to save the treasure. Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb ($19.99 USD) recreates the eye-popping suspense of Indy rescuing Marion from slithering snakes in an Egyptian tomb. And based on Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade action, Motorcycle Chase ($9.99 USD) depicts the scene where Indy and his father escape with the map to the hidden temple.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070618/aqm129.html?.v=6

Don't forget this bit:

"Four more constructible playsets based on the fourth movie will launch in May 2008, with suggested retail prices ranging from $9.99 to $79.99 USD."

Tks for the news Sinner *y*

My pleasure. I just love how they keep saying "kids" in the press release. While I hope that this will appeal to all, I think it is the AFOL who want this the most. I hope you are right about the game.

Don't forget this bit:

"Four more constructible playsets based on the fourth movie will launch in May 2008, with suggested retail prices ranging from $9.99 to $79.99 USD."

Ooops! I did. Thanks for picking up the pieces!

My pleasure. I just love how they keep saying "kids" in the press release. While I hope that this will appeal to all, I think it is the AFOL who want this the most. I hope you are right about the game.

Indeed !! I am 32 and I was raised with Indy movies (like with SW) hehe. I am starting to get really excited by that !! At first I thoufght TLC would only focus on the 4th instalment, but I am soo pleased that they ventured into the brillian trilogy ;-)

And regarding the game, they really have material: 4 movies, and 8 Lego sets :-P

*yoda*

Four playsets based on the classic trilogy are slated to launch in January 2008. Three sets based on iconic scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark include: Temple Escape ($49.99 USD) which brings the legendary rolling boulder scene to life in LEGO form as Indy faces spiders and poisoned darts in his search for the Golden Idol of Fertility. With Race for the Stolen Treasure ($29.99 USD), kids build two desert vehicles and recreate Indy's truck-hopping fight to save the treasure. Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb ($19.99 USD) recreates the eye-popping suspense of Indy rescuing Marion from slithering snakes in an Egyptian tomb. And based on Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade action, Motorcycle Chase ($9.99 USD) depicts the scene where Indy and his father escape with the map to the hidden temple.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070618/aqm129.html?.v=6

thanks for the news, Sinner!

Those sets sounds extremely sweet *wub* .

THis also proves that DJSaulTNutz was right, so actually he was the first to post the sets names! so thanks to him too!

Both Sinner and DJSaulTNutz have bin thanked on mainpage.

Thanks for the great news.. *y*