Sign in to follow this  
MontyPython

(SoNE - Freebuild) Exploring the Anoat

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Aaah, our mission on Hoth finally ended. I sent gathered informations to general so me and my lads were free. But Empire was controling whole universe, so there was no safe place. Except in "lost" sectors like Anoat in which we were. So we decided to stay here and wait for further orders. Most of the planets in Anoat are like Hoth, covered with ice and furry creatures. But one of planets, Garrenthum is quite inhabitated, half of millenium ago famous Figg, founder of Cloud City founded a city here too. I decided I'll stay here for some time , because I know Leslie Figg, descendant of Ecclessis Figg. He is the most powerful man in Anoat, excluding chief of Tokmia. We landed our ship in front of FiggEx building. There were some other ships here, probably miners' and businessmen's. FiggEx headquarters is probably the biggest building in sector. So we decided to enter and ask for Mr. Figg. When we entered the heated building I went to nearby alien and ask him, where could I find Mr. Figg.

M=Me; P=Passersby Alien

M: Hello, can you please tell me, where can I find Leslie Figg?

P: Ye, hez officee iz in 20th floor. But me think hez not home ad the moment, you will haf to ask his secretary ...

M: Right, thank you!

P: Oh I enjoyed it!

So, we took the lift and went to 20th floor to find Leslie Figg ...

To be continued ...

2014-06-18_21.08.01.jpg

2014-06-18_21.08.16.jpg

2014-06-18_21.08.24.jpg

2014-06-18_21.08.32.jpg

2014-06-18_21.09.21.jpg

I hope you like this, I'll post the next stage of story as soon as possible. P.S.: 4th picture is a hint for next topic.

And please, score this.

Edited by MontyPython

Nice mini vehicles! but the building looks a little simple, you could place a door near the landing platform and some windows maybe, but the overall look is good, by the way, do you have a lot of white bricks? I think is one of the main colors featured on your recent builds.

Thanks! Indeed, I have a lot of white bricks, but I use them more, because my character is at the moment in icy part of space. For Tatooine scenes I have prepared lots of tan.

Great microscale ships!

Again a good story and how many freebuilds you can build :laugh: .

markus

Wow, for your first attempt at microscale you have done an incredible job! I'm very impressed with the simplicity of the building that still manages to capture just the right feel as well as your micro ships. Instantly recognizable as Star Wars!