Crazy cat lady spotted at the square... :tongue:

Nice technique how you made those brick build palmtrees. :thumbup:

Beautiful City, love your work. You could use that bookshelf above to hang one of the great Lego planes too.

I keep coming back to this thread and capture myself looking at the pictures for the 10th time but I never managed to tell you how amazing this is. I love it.

Really nice and packed with details!! Placing the GhostBusters HQ besides the Firebrigade makes it look like there is a connection between both buildings.. i think it is the best place fot eh GB HQ to be.. Looks good here, although i did not buy it myself.

The whole layout is looking great!!

Really enjoying to view this regular updates on how you have transform the city layout. Pretty amazing.

this is just so awesome. really great. there is so much going on but it all ties in wonderful. my daughter loves looking at all these pics. do you have any more pictures of the news stand? i would love to build something similar with her. she really liked this one along with the flower stand.

the palm trees are nuts too! so cool!

jim

It is still a very detailed and very beautiful layout, Serpico. So many things to see. - The larger buildings still fit the layout, I think.