Hey Serpico, this looks great! I really liked your newspaper stand and it's cool to see the mountain in the background. That square is huge! Is your design based on anything in the real world?

That looks great, a nice open space for the public and I like the fountain as a centerpiece. May I recommend that the newspaper shop gets some shelves of candy and refreshments to give it a little bit more colour. Also, maybe add a single lane road at the back for the fire truck to drive on when it leaves the station.

'Serpico'.....your work reminds of a song....."Everything is AWESOME" and this is awesome......the pavement is wonderful and the news stand is the bomb so perfect. :thumbup:

Brick On 'Serpico' ! :grin:

I really like city displays such as the square you've created; the tiling and the fountain are spot on. I also like the amount of trees, and the newspaper stand is a wonderful detail.

This is awesome! The detailing on the ground is remarkable! The scale is spectacular and all your builds look amazing positioned together. Love the Apple store and newspaper stand! Great work! :wub_drool:

This is really nice! Especially the fountain and the kiosk. Only the trees could use a bit more foliage. :classic:

Wow, this is big! The road-construction people and the news stand are the best bits - the rest of it looks plain (but it's a square, so that's OK). On the other hand, the shape of the fountain looks busy. Should you consider a circular fountain or something?

It looks really good. I particularly like the stonework on the monument and the kiosk. It would be a great location for that new Fairgound mixer

Very nice! Love the way they are working on the pavement, it's these little details that make it beautiful!

What a great place for the minifigs to hang out!

Absolutely stunning. Love the tile work, the new stand, all of it. Really, very impressive all around.

The newspapaer stand is adorable! My only complaint is that the diversity of the papers is a little bit...limited. :classic:

What a wonderful creation. The tiling pattern is nicely done and the details like newspaper stand and workers are stunning. This is also a great way to display the modulars, being neatly positioned around the square rather than in a straight line.

I would only suggest to add maybe something next to CC - even if only baseplates, in the first pic it looks like something is missing between the square and the railway track in the background.